Announcement to the people

=///Washington D.C.\\\=

It was 7 pm at that time, and President Adam was getting ready for nation wide announcement, he had spent the previous hours memorizing the announcement script regarding the America official commentary on the sudden appearance of an alien continent in the middle of the pacific.
He has to be really careful in what he says, because if one word is wrong the press will twist the meaning of the narrative and eat him alive.
He was in his room fixing his tie and getting his suits ready to go to the official announcement, and behind him heard footsteps approaching him, he turned and saw his wife standing there with a slightly worried face.

"What is it, honey?" Adam said

"I'm just a little worried about everything that's happening on right now." his wife said.

"Don't worry honey, I'm sure everything will be fine, according to the satellite report there was no sign of attempt to attack at all."[ Adam said

"Then why did they come to earth?" his wife said

"We still don't know that for now, that's why I sent a naval fleet to try to contact them." Adam said

The whole world is in a state of tension after the sudden appearance of a new continent in the pacific, they don't know why and how they can suddenly spawn in the middle of the pacific.

And the worst problem is the fact that the disappearance of Hawaii and several Oceanic countries, many people speculate what fate befell the people in Hawaii, but many assume that they are all dead, this got many countries really nervous about what to do, the United Nations has declared Eleventh emergency special session of the United Nations General Assembly to discuss and establish a global policy on what to do with this alien continent.

"I hope you will be right" his wife said

"By the way, how is Ben doing?" Adam said

"He doesn't really have much to do other than trying to pull a prank on the janitor" his wife said

"Oh great then, I hope he won't cause too much trouble for this month as I'll be really busy with current matters right now" Adam said

"I'll keep my eyes on him, just be careful okay?" his wife said

"I promise to be careful." Adam said

Adam finished tidying up his suits himself up and started going to the oval office, there is already a camera and microphone, and sat down in his chair and got ready to give his official statement to the people of America and the world.

"My fellow American"

"Today I bring you news of the greatest discovery in human history, at 11:27 am, a kind of flash of light covered the whole world and suddenly a continent 2,7 times bigger than europe suddenly appeared in the middle of the pacific ocean"

"We still don't know how and why this continent appeared on earth, but based on the information obtained from the satellite, it shows that this continent is inhabited by intelligent alien life.

And with this the American government has sent a carrier fleet to the earth to make the first contact with the inhabitants of the continent.

And fear not my people, the American military is ready for any potential attacks from the continent and will always be ready to protect the lives of its people and its allies."

"May god bless the you, and may god bless the United States of America."

=///'INTERNET P.O.V'\\\=