Meeting

=///Ponyville train station\\\=

Twilight and Starlight are sitting in the seats at the train station, they are waiting for the train to Canterlot to come and take them there.
As the two of them sat down, the other ponies at the station started gossiping behind their backs, and some started grabbing cameras and taking pictures of them.
And of course this made them uncomfortable, especially for Twilight, their faces had been blushing and they tried not to start talking to each other because the other ponies will try to overhear their conversation.

The whole situation feels really awkward until a journalist pony approaches them

"Princess Twilight sparkle, is it true that Starlight wants to propose to marry you?"

"What?, No, we haven't reached that stage ye--" Starlight's mouth was suddenly covered by Twilight's hoof to prevent her from speaking.

"No no no, we're just friends, w-we don't have a any special r-relationship at all, we j-just friends, right Starlight?"

"Y-yeah, we're just friends, nothing special"

The situation became even more awkward, and Twilight saw other reporters starting to arrive, surrounding the two of them and bombarding them with a million questions.
She couldn't hold it anymore at that point, she saw the train starting to arrive and Twilight quickly carried Starlight with her telekinesis and rushed to the train.
A few minutes later the train started to leave for Canterlot.

Equestria has a very very vast rail network and infrastructure, the continent of Equestria is huge and in fact the largest continent in Equus, because this continent is really big Celestia and Luna decided to divide it into four distinct regions, and 50 provinces in total.

The first is the Europonie region in the north west of Equestria, consisting of provinces such as Prance, Germane, Sapin, Scoltland, Norwigail, Itaily, Turley and other.

The second is the Africolt region in the south west of Equestria, consists of provinces such as Nigoria, Mareoko, Ethioponia, Ugande, Senigil, Konga, and other.

The third is the Coltlombia region in North east of Equestria, consists of provinces such as Califoalnia, Mareland, Uhiu, Texson, Florada, Maretosa, New Mexicolt, Idahoof, Neigh York, Manechusetts and other.

The fourth is Asina region in south east of Equestria, consists of province such as, Fillypine, Maresia, Shirelanka, Panthera, Stalionistan, Mongcoltlia, Austaillia, Japonies and other.

A few minutes after Twilight and Starlight got into the train car, the train started to leave for Canterlot.
For a few minutes of travel everything was quiet until Twilight started to speak

"Huh,Finally.. a sense of peace."

"Yeah, those reporters make me really uncomfortable"

"In a few hours we will finally get to Canterlot, I am so excited to start learning this new language, and I wonder what the creature speaking it looks like."

"I imagine it would be very difficult for us to understand their language, as it is an entirely alien language and we have no examples to compare to."

"Oh, don't worry Starlight, I have a plan so we can understand the language quickly"

After a few hours later they arrived at Canterlot, they spent several minutes walking from the Canterlot train station to the castle, during their trip, Twilight recounted her childhood experiences when she was still living in Canterlot, Starlight laughed as Twilight told her about the time she put a mousetrap in her brother's bed. (It didn't end well for Shining Armor balls.)