My Little doomsday (April 1st special)

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS EVERYONE

WARNING

This page contains jokes, memes which are potentially offensive and cringe to most people, SO, PLEASE DON'T TAKE THE JOKE TOO SERIOUSLY!!!

And by the way, this page was created in just 12 hours, so don't expect it to be of great quality.

Spoilers: The next page will be entitled 'Two steps from hell, One Step from Heaven', this page is expected to be completed next week. (If anyone is interested in volunteering to help me get it done early, you contact me)

================================

=///CNN, April 1, 2030\\\=

"Good afternoon! Welcome to CNN, I am Todd Williams, and I am Samantha Kriss, here today we brought news concerning the state of the United States of America." She pauses to let the lead anchor talk.

"With the National Debt now more than Fifty Trillion Dollars, The White house today enacted emergency plan To eliminate all United State's financial obligations to foreign nation by commiting violent coup of the American government." Todd said

"The coup is expected to take much of the strain off of America's economy, providing the global community all the evidence that this coup was real." Todd continue

"The violent coup began at 10AM today, when rebel leader Matt Cornman stromed the congress and kill several congressmen." Samantha says before the feed changes to show the Matt Cornman in front of a podium.

"Hear my words China, Japan, and United Arab Emirates!, United State's of America and all of it's vast debt, no longer exists!."

"Henceforth, this land will be called Ohio!, Do not even try to collect funds owned! *Evil Laugh*." Matt Cornman says before the feed back changes to show the Samantha.

"The militant brandished famus Bushmaster AR-15 Semiautomatic Rifle and wore Holy Arabic costume they stayed up late night making themselves."

"After Five-minutes of brutal battle, Congress and the president ceded control of the nation to Matt, who believed to be actually Ohioan Deputy Secretary of Agilculture, Charles Connor." Samantha says before the feed changes back to show the in front of a podium.

"You know how when someone dies and all thier debts go away and no one has to pay them?. Well, this is like that, except with countries." Matt Cornman says before the feed changes back to show the Samantha.

"The countries' creditors being told the paper containing the country's debt was destoryed in the scuffle."

"The militant also use Fifty-kiloton thermo nuclear bomb to simulate the violent coup's complicated details, such as the explosion that blow-up the treasury building."