Crystal Empire ??

=///CNN\\\=

"Good afternoon! Welcome to CNN, I am Todd Williams..."

"And I am Samantha Kriss, here today with more news concerning the unknown continent." She pauses to let the lead anchor talk.

"That is correct! With news coming in from the US president himself, we are notified that the inhabitants of this unknown continent were not only transported here by unknown circumstances, but seems to want to have friendly relations with us." Todd says before letting Samantha talk.

"Yes, if any of you don't believe this, check out this footage from the White House front lawn, where the president addressed the nation about the situation." Samantha says before the feed changes to show the president in front of a podium.

================================

"My fellow Americans, today is a day we can all breathe a sigh of relief. Over the course of many days, the nation... no, the world waits in anticipation as our diplomatic team made first contact with beings from another world. Not from space, nor from Mars, but from our very own planet, Earth." He paused before continuing.

"As we waited to hear the news from the diplomatic team, many of us began to speculate, I myself am guilty of this. Are they friendly? Are they hostile? Why are they here? Why is the solar system different? So many questions yet none of them answered..." He took a breath before talking once more.

"But today, a few hours ago, we received news from the diplomatic team. What they said was shocking to say the least. They, the inhabitants of the new continent, came here on accident and... they managed to adjust the solar system to their own liking, making it similar to their old world..." Lots of gasps and murmurs were heard behind the camera. The president raised his arm as a way to hush them, it worked.

"Rest assured, though, these new inhabitants are friendly, their leaders are benevolent and it shows. Though they possess powers unimaginable, they will not use said powers for evil, but for the betterment of both species. They also apologized for adjusting the solar system, they were not aware of that, even though it costed all space agencies a lot of money." A couple of chuckles can be heard from behind the camera.

"In 3 days time, the leaders of the new countries will visit New York City for the UN Emergency meeting being held at the UN Headquarters. I ask for you all to be respectful to our new neighbors, and hopefully, our new friends..." The president seemed to sigh.

"For everyone that are still unsure about this, do not fret, we will stand united in these uncertain times. Not as Americans, Russians, nor Chinese, but as one species, humanity. We may have had our differences in the past but hopefully, we as humans will put that aside, not only for us, but for our new neighbors as well. Unfortunately, that is all for now, may god bless America, and may god bless humanity..."

================================

=///Crystal Empire\\\=

It has been the fifth day since the continent of Equestria was teleported to another world. Being teleported to another world basically brought many wonders to the Crystal Empire, not only because of the fact that the average temperature of the empire's territory began to rise until it reached an average temperature of 14°-23° celsius, it is because the Crystal Empire is basically 3,500,000 kilometers closer to the equator than before on Equus. The snow and ice that should have blanketed the northern part of Equestria is now melting away and there is news that plants such as grass and flowers are starting to bloom near the border between the Crystal Empire and United Kingdom of Equestria.

Empress Cadance couldn't be more exhausted, for the past few days, she had been busy coordinating the Empire's expansion project in the north of the Equestria continent to all aspects, starting from the development of agriculture, infrastructure, and colonialism in areas that were previously part of the Republic of Yayakstan.