un'United Nations

=///CNN\\\=

"Good afternoon! I am Todd Williams, CNN. Just recently, our ground team witnessed the most extraordinary event to ever happen in human history over the sky of Washington D.C."

*The screen changes to showing the eclipse made by Luna*

"According to our sources, all of this started when one of the rioters fired upon the Chinook carrying the ponies."

*The screen would then change to the events on the ground*

"It was reported that the rioter named Carl Johnson opened fire on the helicopter and injured a single Equestrian pony and a serviceman before being neutralized by officers on the ground. Not long after, the rioters began to break through the perimeter made by the government. Because of this, one of the leaders of Equestria, namely Princess Luna, decided to take the initiative to drive away the masses by making a temporary solar eclipse over Washington's sky. Terrified by the sudden event, thousands of rioters dispersed themselves and the streets of Washington DC. Once the rioters have gone, Princess Luna returned the area back to normal."

*The screen changes to the streets of Washington D.C. looking normal as usual*

"Reports also say that at least more than 200 people were injured in the whole process of this protest. Most of them were caused by slipping and being stepped on by other rioters after Princess Luna made her total solar eclipse."

*The feed would change back to Todd Williams*

"We still haven't got an official statement from the United States Government, but reactions from around the world are already starting to appear on the internet and on the international stage. Around the world, criticism of the U.S. Government begins to skyrocket as they are criticised for not taking proper security precautions and being unable to prevent a shooting by one of the rioters that ended up injuring two Equestrians and a serviceman."

"People around the world also expressed their disappointment towards the American public for their actions against the Equestrians. Now, most of the world is regarding Americans as 'barbarians' because instead of welcoming the Equestrians with open arms, the Equestrians were instead greeted with hatred and threats by the American population."

"Currently, the Equestrian leaders are being flown by helicopter to New York City. We still do not have any information regarding the Equestrian and the single serviceman who were injured by the shooting, but many assume that they are being treated on the helicopter as Princess Luna has shown some sort of ability that rendered the serviceman in good shape. As of now, we can only wonder about what will happen. Experts say that even if they are taken to a hospital, there is no telling how modern medicince will affect the Equestrians."

"Now, regarding the political situation, there is no telling what will happen. The U.S. and the rest of the world can only hope that the Equestrians show good faith despite their first interactions with us humans. This is Todd Williams, CNN."

///3 Kilometers from New York City\\\=

Above the skies of the United States, the Land of the Free, there are 3 metal contraptions flying towards a city.

On one of the metal flying contraptions, there is the Princess of the Night. Her horn continues to light up as she uses some form of scanning magic to try to understand how the technological marvel she's in, works. To get into better detail, this sort of spell is called the 'Deep View spell'. This spell was originally used to see the insides of a creature's body for medical treatment, or basically the pony version of X-Rays, just minus the radiation.

During its use, the ponies discovered that they could also use this spell to see through the ground for underground natural resource deposits. (Yes, just like the average Minecraft cheater, Equestrian uses X-Ray for mining)