They all gone !

Author's notes : Some people say that my story is the same as the alternate conversion bureau, I would say, NO, my story won't have humans forcibly turned into ponies, Celestia isn't some kind of crazy Xenophobe.
[i][b]My story is about Political, Economic, Cultural, and Religious effect from Equestria and Crystal Empire being transported to earth, I will also do a chapter about their respective perspectives and some individual stories.
Slight changes in Lore : Equestria's navy will only consist of a few fleets of Airship, they have a few seacrafts, but that's only for maritime patrol, because I want them to build a modern military from scratch.

=///Canterlot \\\=

Celestia was walking in the castle hall, she was still thinking about the mysterious signal that was intercepted by the military,
and also the fact that the entire neighboring country except for the Crystal Empire suddenly went silent and suddenly a mysterious signal in a foreign language that she completely didn't recognize made her very worry.
She had to act fast, and one of them was trying to understand this foreign language and find out what was really going on, she needed somepony who could quickly understand and digest information and knowledge very quickly.
but unfortunately she will be very busy working on keeping Equestria economy intact, so she will need somepony else to do it.
'Hmm, who will it be? Celestia thoughts.
'of course Twilight, she sure can do it quickly and maybe she can be a good Equestrian translator for whatever country or kingdom that speaks that language.' Tia thoughts.

And with a spark Celestia prayed over the paper and Quill and then started writing a message for twilight.

Dear Twilight

I need your help with something important, if you already know this morning there was a flash of white light which we call ,Whiteouts', and after utu suddenly communication and contact with all the neighboring countries except for the Crystal Empire.
The thing I need your help with is what happened after we Equestria lost communication, the military intercepted an unknown signal, this unknown signal is using a language that I never heard before, even its tongue sounds completely aliens and different from other creatures we have ever encounter in this world.
[i]I want you or maybe Starlight to come and try to understand this foreign language, because Equestria needs to know what's really going on.

about when, i need you to come as soon as possible because we need to act quickly and figure this out as soon as possible.

From Princess Celestia

After finishing writing a message for Twilight, a spark occurred and Princess Celestia sent her letter to princess Twilight sparkle.

=///Twilight Castle\\\=

Twilight was reading a book on her desk, she was reading a book about divination and future scenarios that were predicted by wizards many centuries ago.
everything could have been until a letter suddenly spawned in front of her face and fell on the floor.
She immediately recognized it as a message from princess Celestia, she started reading it and scrutinized every word written because the content inside was unbelievable.
She felt confusion , excitement, and a little bit of nervousness after reading the letter.
She started to called her number 1 assistant.

"SPIKE!" Twilight said

"Yes, Twilight?" Spike said

"Can you call Starlight?, tell her that apparently Princess Celestia needs my help in very important matter, she said it was related to the flash of light we experience this morning."

"Of course Twilight, I will call her." Spike said

Spike immediately ran out of the room and looked for Starlight, and a few minutes later Starlight came and entered the room.