Alternate timeline

Before you read this page I want to let you know that this special page is NOT in my writing, This is written by a professional writer named 'Rated-R-PonyStar' from FimFiction website.

Now you guys are wondering why I uploaded this in my story?, because apparently one of you is a pro-human-invicta fan who wants to see ponies get massacred by humans, he's been DMing me for the past week and i can't take it anymore.

Basically he told me that he wanted to see a war between humans and ponies, So I'm going to give him what he wants, but I want to tell you I'm not taking credit for this story, this page tell the main timeline of the original author's main story titled 'Negotiations' in which Equestria surrenders to humans at the end of the war called 'Conversion war' (Basically a genocidal war against humanity.)

I recommend you read the original story on the Fimfiction website, I'll give you the link here:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/301668/negotiations

And also don't forget to read fan project made by zelkova48 if you want more detail of this story, the story is entitled 'Choice', the link is here :

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/488286/choice

I hope you enjoy the story (Btw, this page will be deleted in less then a few days because it's not belongs to me, i do this to make that guy stop DMing me.)

================================

Year 2036 (10 Years Before Conversion War)

- Equestria arrives from home dimension to Earth. Sonar, Satellites, and networks the world over react to a new massive land mass in the Indian Ocean between Africa and Australia that is surrounded by a pink energy force field. Nations are put on high alert as scout planes from Australia, India, US, China, and Iran are sent from ships to investigate the land. Video and audio recordings show the pilots skin melting as if they were dipped in acid before combustion. All nations are put on high alert and military status is prepared for anything.

- One month later, a coalition of ships composed of N.A.T.O., Chinese, and Russia Navy create a barrier around the energy field but keep themselves far way to not be in danger. More pilots and even small ships are sent to try and break through the barrier, but all show negative results proving the barrier is toxic to human contact regardless of protective clothing or barriers.

- Seven days later a ship, not of any known design to human nations, approaches the U.S.S. Obama with a white flag. First contact is made with Equestrian's lead by Princess Twilight Sparkle along with her brother Prince Shining Armor and several other figures such as Prince Blueblood, Major Valkyrie, Wonderbolts Captain Spitfire and her team, and Element of Laughter Pinkie Pie.

- News of alien contact is held, but rumors leak on the internet. The United Nations and several non-UN countries send ambassadors to greet the Four Princesses of Equestria where they explain the situation of how they have arrived to help humanity from their world by showing them the magic of friendship and harmony. First recorded use of magic is done.

-Three months after first contact, the nations of the world confirm first contact with dimensional creatures as information is shown through all forms of media. World is astonished to learn the existence of multiple dimensions, magic, and fantasy creatures. Most of humanity reacts positively to the news, but some are reluctant to trust or fear danger from these creatures.

- Princess Celestia makes a public speech at the UN HQ, announcing that her nation has come to help humanity through their dark times of war, strife, poverty, pollution, and greed by showing the Magic of Friendship. A lexicon of the history and culture of Equestria is made public to all as nations, cultures, religions, and more. Humans react in various positive and negative ways.