Call of Duty

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

- Douglas MacArthur

=///Manehattan, January 10, 2029 AD, 0700 hours\\\=

It was seven o'clock in the morning, the sun was shining and rising from the horizon, ponies and dozens of species in Equestria were starting to wake up from their sleep and get ready to start thier day, but among them there is one species, a species that has never been seen in Equestria before, the race that truely implacable, intentelligent, and far more dangerous than Dragons, they will brought with them a gifts that will create peace and prosperity, and at the same time a poison that will brought war and destruction, they capable to create beautiful wonders no one can imagine and also horror beyond comprehension, they are the true definition of both Harmony and Chaos.

"GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!!" One of the American marines said aloud as he flying and maneuvering between the Manehattan skyscrapers with his new MF-730C personal jet suits.

This is a new technology that was introduced to the American military in 2027, at first many doubted the ability and reliability of the technology, but over time both the US Air Force and the US Marines began to adopt the new jet suits and began d...

This is a new technology that was introduced to the American military in 2027, at first many doubted the ability and reliability of the technology, but over time both the US Air Force and the US Marines began to adopt the new jet suits and began deploying them on various missions such as anti-piracy in Somalia and search and rescue operations in southeast Asia.

Not everyone is allowed to use jet suits, especially the military version that uses the SW-9 mini jet engine capable of flying at subsonic speeds, because the last thing the American government wants to happen right now is a another 9/11-Style Kamikaze incident, so they all must be part of the military for over a half of a decade at a minimum and have six months of flight training.

And one of them who a allowed to use this amazing technology is Sergeant James Goodman, he joined the marines in 2015, and has experience being deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan and even Syria, his last deployment before he was sent on a mission to contact aliens that suddenly appeared in the middle of the pacific was 3 weeks ago in Somalia where he participated in a hostage rescue operation from pirates in Indian Ocean.

He and everyone in the military at first initially thought that the sudden appearance of the Alien continent in the middle of the pacific is just another 2020-cringe joke from Twitter degenerates, he never thought all this was real.

But he was apparently wrong because now he and hundreds of other Marines of the 5th fleet are being deployed to the magical land of Equestria, full of colorful ponies and magic of Friendship.

It took him and others several hours to process everything that had happened, from the fact that his friends living in Hawaii and Oceania might have died and the existence of a demi-god who able to controlling the Sun and Moon was real.