1. Returning to nevermore

{This takes place after the last episode. Enid has wolfed out, Tyler has gone missing after escaping from the car, Enid And Ajax broke up.}

Wednesday's pov:

I was sitting at my desk in my room like usual continueing to write on my typewriter. ,,Wednesday my dear, It's time to leave!'' My mother called waiting for me to come downstairs so we can leave. The new semester is starting and deep down a little happiness was building up inside of me knowing i was going to see Enid again.

,,Ah my little stormcloud!'' my father greeted me as i came outside seeing Lurch pack my luggage inside of the car. I was somehow relieved going back to Nevermore as my family had been driving my crazy ever since i returned. ,,Are you ready to go Wednesday?'' My mother stood behind me smiling. I ignore her trying to seduce me with her 'affection' and continue walking towards the car getting inside hoping we'd leave soon.

As were on our way my parents start being touchy again as i try to ignore them i can feel im getting uncomfortable in the situation. ,,Can you two stop for once?'' I glare towards my parents hoping they'd finally keep their hands to themselves. ,,Don't worry my little viper you will understand once you've found true love'' my father smiled at me then focusing back at my mother. I roll my eyes looking out of the window hoping we'd arrive soon.

Enid's pov:

I had arrived at Nevermore a bit ago and decided to wait until Wednesday arrived so we could go back to our dorm room together. ,,Oh my gosh im so excited to see Wednesday again!!'' I yelled as Yoko stood beside me trying to calm me down. ,,Jeez chill out girl- your gonna wolf out from all those excited feelings'' Yoko winked at me as i felt my face glow red. ,,Very funny Yoko'' i mumbled under my breath trying to hide the redness on my face.

I noticed Wednesday getting out of the car mumbling something to her mother as they said their goodbye's, It was obvious to see Wednesday was glad to be away from them for a while. ,,Wednesday!'' I ran up to her reaching my arms out hoping she would accept my hug but she quickly blocked my arms with hers.

,,Oh right sorry! i thought you'd be comfortable after the hug we shared before..'' I took a step back smiling at my roommate. ,,That hug didn't mean anything more then me feeling bad for you'' Wednesday sighed breaking eye contact taking her phone out of her pocket and placing it in my hands. ,,OMG Wednesday since when do you have a phone?!'' I excitedly checked it out scrolling through her phone trying to see what apps she had downloaded.

,,I see you got Xavier's phone number?'' I felt a weird feeling boiling up in my stomach, I was jealous. ,,Oh yeah he gave me this phone so i could text people i guess, U can put your phone number in it'' She said trying not to make any eye contact with me as she speaks. ,,yes ofcourse!'' I start putting my phone number in her contacts. ,,There you go Weds!'' I smiled giving her back the phone.

Wednesday's pov:

I looked up at Enid feeling spiders crawl in my stomach ,,Since when are you giving me nicknames?'' I mumbled trying to seem like i wasn't sort of enjoying it. ,,Well were best friends so we need nicknames ofcourse'' I looked up at her sighing and walking off towards our dorm to start unpacking my stuff as i heard Enid run after me trying to keep up.

AA please tell me if you have any ideas for the next chapter! If you have any tips they are very much welcome. I'll try to add a chapter 1/2 days if i have time.