Gate's mansion

Narrative Pov;

 Enid returned to their dorm and as she approached the door, something just didn't feel right. Something in her heart told her that Wednesday wasn't where she was supposed to be and something wrong has happened to her. She went inside getting a weird feeling from this. 

 Enid went inside and looked everywhere, but the room was empty, as expected. She felt that her heart was starting to pound harder and harder with each passing moment. She called out for Wednesday, but there was no reply. Enid then noticed the voice changer laying on the ground. It confused her as she spoke into it. ,,Hello'' she said as it was speaking in Enid's voice, she realised that someone might have used her voice to trick someone, or maybe- Wednesday

,,crap i gotta inform the rest'' *she said running towards Yoko's dorm.

time skip

Wednesday woke up in a car, she was confused as there was no one else. she wiped her eyes looking infront of her releasing the car was parked at the Gate's mansion. ,,You've got to be kidding me.' Wednesday mumbled to herself as she got out of the car slowly and was looking around to see if anyone was there before walking towards the door and getting inside. This was when she heard a voice inside the house, it was a voice belonging to a guy. 

,,Hello, Wednesday?"

she turned to face the guy, recognizing him immediately as Tyler, another former student who she had known for a while now. Wednesday felt a deep feeling of discomfort as she looked up at the guy who she knew was a murderer, wondering what exactly Tyler wanted with her now. 

Tyler quickly approached her, pinning her against the wall. Wednesday tried to push him away but was unable to, Tyler was too strong to fight off.

,,What do you want, Tyler," Wednesday said, trying to sound brave despite being terrified.

,,Well, Wednesday, I want revenge." Tyler said, a menacing smile on his face. ,,You ruined my life and everything I had worked towards by killing Thornhill."

Tyler lifted Wednesday up off the floor, and started dragging her away deep inside the abandoned house. Wednesday frantically tried to break free, but Tyler's grip was too tight. The two arrived in the basement, where Wednesday started to recognize where Tyler was bringing her: it was the location where she and Enid had once found the limbs and tortured bodies of murder victims.

Wednesday tried to fight back once more, but Tyler's hands moved up to her mouth and covered it, the force of his hand almost making Wednesday gag. Tyler looked into Wednesday's eyes, and a sense of dread ran through her body. She knew that Tyler was capable of doing anything to get what he wanted.

Wednesday tried to kick and push Tyler off, but couldn't. She felt Tyler's hands move up to her body, the force of his grip making her feel weak and helpless."Are you scared?" Tyler said, a twisted smile on his face.Wednesday tried to say something, but Tyler's hand remained tight over her mouth. Tyler's face came up close to Wednesday's, his breath felt heavy across her face.

Wednesday felt Tyler's breath on her face, her chest rising and falling rapidly with each breath. She tried to look away, but couldn't. Tyler's face remained right next to Wednesday's, his eyes looking into hers. He touched her cheek before he whispered. ,,I want to hurt you, Wednesday." Tyler said, his voice barely a whisper directly into Wednesday's ear. Wednesday felt her whole body squirm and cringe, trying to break free from Tyler's grasp. Her eyes locked onto Tyler's, her breathing getting more frantic.

Wednesday tried to move her head, but Tyler's grasp held her still. She felt Tyler's mouth come closer to hers, only a few inches away. She felt Tyler's breath tickling her face as he whispered to her. "I want to make you hurt, Wednesday." Tyler said slowly, keeping his lips close to Wednesday's face. She felt Tyler's face come even closer, almost touching but not connecting. Wednesday shuddered ,,you're gonna have to try harder if you want to'' she said looking at him with a glare.