17. Worries and arguments

Enid pov;

,,How could i think she'd like me back?'' i said as me and Yoko walked further through the school halls the next morning. ,,I mean she never fully said she didn't return the feelings so quit whining about it and let's get some food im starving'' she sighed as we were on our way to get lunch. ,,Hello guys'' Divina said with Bianca following her close by. ,,Hello, you guys coming to get lunch with us?'' i said entering the Quad sitting down on a bench. ,,Want me to get your usual food Enid?'' Yoko said as she was going to get food with the others. 

,,Yeah sure'' i smiled as i looked around to see if Wednesday would be there. I noticed Ajax and Xavier sitting together talking. ,,Hello Enid'' I heard Eugene saying as he sat down next to me. ,,Oh hey Eugene, where's weds?'' i wondered looking around. ,,haven't talked to her today, she was gone before i woke up'' 

,,there we go'' Yoko returned giving me my lunch and i started eating still hoping Wednesday would join. After a bit Ajax sat down next to me pulling his arm around my waist. ,,How are you feeling my love?'' he said smiling at me as i was still eating. ,,Im alright, how are you doing?'' i looked back at him. ,,Im doing great seeing you'' he kissed my forehead and ate his own food. 

--time skip--

Wednesday pov;

,,Alright Thing i think were close..'' i said as we were searching around the forest. ,,You sure this is a smart idea?'' Thing signed as we stopped for a moment to look around. ,,Look i want to know why he wants to meet up with me, u don't have to come with me'' i coldly say as i walk further. I heard him following close behind, i knew he wouldn't leave me alone. 

After a bit we arrived at a small cabin, the lights were on. ,,Suspicious..'' i mumbled as i went closer to the cabin trying not to make much sounds as the leafs on the ground were crunching. The cabin windows were pretty high so i climbed on a platform to see through. It looked empty from the inside. ,,I don't see anyth-'' i couldn't even finish my sentence as i got smacked on the head getting knocked out. Thing quickly took a run for it not even checking who it was. He immediately went to get help. 

 Narrative pov;

As Thing quickly ran back towards Nevermore he quickly found Xavier and Ajax. ,,Yo Thing, what's wrong?'' Xavier looked down trying to see why Thing was so stressed. Thing slowed down and started signing about how Wednesday was attacked. ,,Wait what? where is she?'' Xavier said as he got worried. ,,I'll go tell Enid and the others, go find her Xavier!'' Ajax quickly ran inside the school to find the others. ,,Alright Thing show me where she is'' Thing ran forward as Xavier followed behind. 

,,Enid!'' Ajax ran inside Yoko's dorm to see Enid and Yoko sitting down on the ground playing a game. ,,What's wrong?'' She looked up towards him putting the game aside. ,,We think Wednesday is in danger, Thing is showing Xavier where it happened..'' He tried to catch his breath as he was talking too fast.

 ,,Where did they go?!'' She quickly got up walking towards him. ,,Towards the woods, im not sure what way hold on.'' he quickly started texting Xavier to see where they'd need to go. After a bit the text returned 'meet me further in the woods, there's a small cabin-' The text said. 

,,We gotta go towards the woods, let's go'' Ajax left the dorm with Enid and Yoko following behind. ,,Alright but do we know which direction?!'' Yoko tried to keep up. ,,I think i know where that small cabin is, follow me'' Ajax said leading the way. 

Enid pov;

'I hope she's alright..' i think to myself as i think what could've happened. ,,I swear if Tyler has something to do with this im beating his ass this time'' i said trying to calm myself down as i hoped it wasn't him. ,,He's all yours then'' Yoko says taking a quick sip from her blood bag. As we run through the woods we notice Xavier and Thing a little  further away sitting against a tree. 

,,Why didn't you go check if she's there?!'' i say standing infront of him. ,,Well what if it was Tyler, you think i can beat him myself?'' he glares at me. ,,I would atleast try to save her!'' i yell quietly trying not to make too much sound. ,,Well not everyone is a dog like you'' he spits out not realizing he was being actually rude. ,,Asshole'' i kick his leg making him jump back in pain. ,,Jeez-'' He mumbles. ,,Yeah you kinda deserved that'' Yoko said chuckling. 

I walked further towards the cabin watching my surroundings. ,,Enid be careful-'' Ajax says walking close behind. ,,I'll be fine Ajax'' i mumble walking towards the door, the lights were off as i slowly turn the door  knob. ,,Wednesday..?'' i slowly speak as i fully open the door turning on a light. The cabin was fully decorated but nobody was there.

 ,,Someone is living here'' i say as i look around. My eyes focus on Wednesday's phone thats laying on the table. ,,Why is Wednesday's phone here?'' i turn around looking at Ajax who's shrugging his shoulders. ,,Yo did you two find anything yet?'' Yoko walks in the cabin looking around. ,,Holy shit-'' i nod my head at her as i open the door towards the bedroom to check if she was maybe there.

,,Yeah i don't think she's here, only her phone is..'' i say with a stutter in my voice. 'Something happened to her, i know it' i sigh thinking where she could have gone. ,,It's gonna be dark soon, we can't be out here so late'' Ajax mumbles as he wanted to grab my hand. ,,Let me go, if you want to go to bed while she's still out there go ahead but im gonna keep searching.'' i move past him grabbing Wednesday's phone and leaving the cabin. ,,Im with Enid!'' Yoko runs after me leaving Ajax standing alone in the cabin. 

,,Found anything?'' Xavier says still at the tree with Thing. ,,Well we found her phone, But Ajax is scared in the dark and wants to head back to school- me and Yoko are staying out to search for her, what are you gonna do?'' i mumble wondering if he'd search for her even though they broke up. ,,I'll help you guys search'' i smile and thank him. ,,So ya'll are really gonna just go search without knowing where she could be?'' Ajax says as he walks up to us seeming annoyed. ,,Why are you so mad about it?'' 

i look back at him as he stands infront of me ,,Well maybe because she kissed my girlfriend?'' he says in an annoyed tone. ,,It was just a game, it didn't mean anything Ajax..'' i try to hold his hand but he takes it back. ,,Im not so sure of that to be honest, but Goodluck finding Wednesday'' he walks away towards school as we watch him leave. 

Wednesday pov;

,,Jeez u didn't need to knock me out tho'' i chuckle as i sit down on a chair looking at him. ,,See it as the old days, always watch your back remember'' he smiled back at me handing me a coffee. ,,Not gonna lie im glad you came to visit again'' i took a sip of my coffee. ,,Don't worry kiddo, ill visit more often now that people aren't searching for me around here'' 

,,But seriously, i think Thing thought i got kidnapped'' i mumbled worrying they might be searching for me. ,,It will be fine, i'll bring ya back soon i just wanted to spend some time with my niece'' he said patting me on the head. ,,I missed you too Uncle fester''