11. a rumor has been spread.

Wednesday pov:

I had been awake for a couple hours already and i was getting ready for class. Enid had already left to meet up with Yoko so we would see eachother at lunch break. I changed into my school uniform and said goodbye to Thing as i left our dorm and went to class. 

As i entered class i noticed people looking at me, they were giving me weird looks and whispering to one another. I wasn't sure what was happening but the only one who didn't give me these weird looks was Xavier. I decided to sit next to him and ignored everyone who was looking at me. ,,What is wrong with everyone?'' I ask Xavier who was looking through his book. 

,,Everyone knows about you and Enid, And they just can't believe it because you two are so different'' He said looking up at me. ,,Who told everyone.'' I say coldly trying to stay calm. ,,Well Enid told our friends and i have no idea who told the whole school-'' i focus on my book and i decided to listen to the teacher instead of worrying about it. 

As class was over i quickly stand up grabbing my stuff and left towards the Pentagon hoping Enid would be there. Once i arrive i see her sitting with Yoko and Divina and they wave at me. ,,You told everyone?'' i say trying to not sound upset. ,,About us? uhm.. i told the people at the party im not sure who told the whole school'' She said looking at the other two girls who shook their head also not knowing.

,,I thought i said i didn't wanna tell anyone yet.'' I said coldly upset by the fact she hadn't asked me if she could tell anyone. ,,Wednesday you were drunk and you started being all clingy- everyone already suspected it by then..'' She mumbled trying to comfort me. ,,You could've said that it wasn't true'' i cross my arms not looking at her. ,,Wednesday, it isn't her fault everyone knows now'' Yoko said trying to cool me down. ,,Yet still she was the one where it began with.'' I bluntly say as i walk away.

'I need to find out who spread the news, I'll personally tear them apart' I say in my head as i walk around the school trying to find Bianca. ,,Hey Wednesday'' she says as i finally find her. ,,Did you tell everyone about me and Enid?'' i say standing infront of her. ,,No it wasn't me, I heard Ajax was the one who told everyone.'' I sigh knowing it would've been him. ,,Alright thanks for telling me'' i walk off deciding to return to my dorm. 

Enid pov:

,,Why do you think Wednesday is upset that everyone knows?'' Yoko says looking at me confused. ,,I think it's because everyone is basically giving her weird looks, Enid doesn't even get judged it's just Wednesday being the target' Divina says shrugging her shoulders. ,,Yeah ur right.. i shouldn't have told everyone..'' I mumble grabbing my phone to text Wednesday, 'Hey love, Where are you?' i sent the text hoping she'd respond. After a bit she responded 'At our dorm'. I quickly made my way to our dorm forgetting about my two friends i left behind.

I entered the dorm closing the door behind me quickly walking up to Wednesday who was sitting on her bed. ,,Im so sorry i didn't mean to..'' I say sitting next to her. ,,Ajax told everyone.'' She looks at me and holds my hand. ,,Are you serious? how do you know?'' I say taking a deep breath. ,,Bianca told me because she had heard others saying they heard it from him'' Wednesday says as she kisses my forehead.

 ,,Im sorry that i got so upset, this is just new for me and im not sure how to do all this yet..'' She says lowering her eyes looking away from me. I hold her chin with my free hand and smile at her. ,,It's okay darling'' i press my lips on hers and she follows. I stop and notice her cheeks warming up. ,,You feeling better?'' I softly smile. ,,Feeling better with you here, Cara Mia'' she says as she gets up. ,,Do you wanna go on a date tonight..?'' i suggest hoping she'd give in. ,,A date?'' she says as she turns around, I nod still sitting on her bed.

,,What kind of date were you thinking about?'' She says looking at me curious. ,,We can do a picnic in the woods..just us two?'' i smile seeing her face bright up. ,,Sure, i'd like that'' she walks up to me kissing my cheek. ,,Im gonna go to Eugene for a bit alright?'' She says as she walks off. ,,See you tonight'' I smile as she leaves. 

------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

i've been really busy with school and im lacking of inspiration.

i had this big plottwist idea but i need yall's opinion, should i keep writing about their relationship or add more angst?

for more ideas and inspiration leave a comment!

I want to thank everyone for reading my book <3