9. Reunited as roommates

Wednesday pov:

I had been living alone in our dorm for two weeks now, Enid had been recovering at the hospital after the incident. I sometimes visited her but i missed having her in my dorm. I walked out of my dorm to meet up with Eugene, Xavier and Ajax outside the school. ,,Hey Queen bee!'' Eugene ran up to me with a bright smile on his face, ,,Why are you so happy?'' I ask calmly wondering why everyone was so excited. ,,Enid is coming back today!'' Im sure he expected me to have a big smile on my face but it stayed the same. ,,She's coming back to school?'' i say feeling relieved to have her back. 

,,Yeah she has recovered enough to return to school, she still can't attend classes tho she will mostly be in the dorm as i've heard, Ajax said showing a message on his phone from Enid. 'I wonder why she texted him and not me..' I wondered trying to ignore it. She hadn't texted me for a while which was pretty weird since she always texts me. 'Maybe she's just busy' i try to let myself not overthink too much. 

,,How late is she coming?'' I ask hoping to have some time to plan something. ,,I think around the afternoon..?'' Ajax says wondering what i was up to. ,,Alright thanks, ill see you guys later'' I walk off deciding to go to Jericho. 'Im gonna see if i can find her a gift' I thought to myself as i made my way to the town.

As i arrived i noticed a very colorful shop and it immediately reminded me of Enid with her rainbow obsession. I walked in already feeling uncomfortable with all the colors. I noticed some colorful dresses and makeup but nothing really caught my eye, probably because of all the colors i guess. 

I noticed a very fluffy pink teddy bear that was laying on one of the shelves. 'That's perfect.' i thought to myself grabbing the bear noticing it was pretty expensive. 'It's worth it i guess.' I walk to the cashier and gave her the teddy bear so i could pay for it. ,,Goodmorning! is it a gift?'' i looked at her with a straight face asking myself if she was seriously asking that as i was wearing fully black clothes. ,,Yes this is not the certain shop i would buy things for myself'' I say bluntly paying for the teddy bear and leaving the shop.  

As i returned to our dorm i grabbed some wrapping paper and other things from Enid's side and tried wrapping the gift hoping it would look good, it looked like a mess as i finally finished but it was better then nothing. 'Wrapping gifts is not my specialty-' i mumble to myself. I cleaned the mess and laid the gift on my desk so i could give it to Enid once she arrived, while waiting i decided to do my writing hour for the day to skip some time. 

Enid pov:

I had arrived back at Nevermore and carefully got out of the car as my parents had brought me to school. I said my goodbye and noticed Yoko waiting on me at the gates. I smiled happily slowly walking towards her giving her a hug. ,,Good to see you again Enid'' She said smiling at me and taking my hand. ,,Let's go get you to your dorm'' I followed her as she helped me walk towards the dorm. As we arrived at the dorm Yoko said her goodbye and went to her own dorm leaving me to rest.

I opened the door and heard Wednesday typing on her type writer and a smile appeared on my face. ,,Hey im here'' I said as she stopped writing and turned around to face me. ,,Welcome back Enid'' she said getting up and walking towards me holding a gift that was wrapped very badly. ,,Is that for me?'' I smile softly as i noticed she tried her best. She nodded passing me the gift waiting nervously for me to open it. I opened it tearing the wrapping paper off seeing it was a teddy bear. ,,Awh thank you so much Weds'' I said holding it tight. 

I moved closer kissing her cheek as a thank you and her face got a little red. ,,You gotta rest now'' She said taking my hand walking towards my bed and laying me down throwing the blankets over me so i would lay comfortable. ,,Why don't you join me?'' I say moving a bit so there was place for her to lay down. ,,Im in my writing hour.'' She said returning back to her seat continueing to type. I sigh grabbing my phone and watching some Instagram waiting for her to be done. She was typing for ages as it was starting to annoy me i got up and walking towards her resting my head on her shoulder watching her type. 

,,Enid what are you doing?'' She said removing her hands from the typewriter. ,,You're taking long so im just gonna watch you type then'' I say wrapping my arms around her stomach. I notice her trying to focus on what she's writing but she suddenly gets up letting out a groan. ,,Get back in bed Enid.'' She says bluntly. ,,I don't wanna lay down alone'' I whine hoping she'd give in. I notice her mumbling for a moment before she grabs my teddy bear from my bed and taking my hand moving to her side of the room. 

,,Lay down.'' She says giving me my teddy bear and throwing the blankets over me and getting in herself after. ,,Happy now?'' She says laying on her side so she could look at me. I nod smiling as i kiss her forehead. She moves closer pressing her lips on mine holding me close. I flinch a little as my wounds hurt a little, She stops and looks at me. ,,Are you okay?'' She calmly says seeming a bit worried. ,,Yeah im fine don't worry it just hurts a bit still'' I turn on my back so it would hurt less and she moves closer cuddling against me. 

We both fall asleep in her bed. After a bit Yoko and Bianca walk into our dorm thinking we'd be awake to check up on me but notice im not laying in my bed. Bianca looks over to Wednesday's side and smiles ,,Awh look at them'' She says telling Yoko to look. ,,I guess they finally accepted their feelings.'' Yoko quietly says smirking. ,,I guess we'll come back later, Let's leave our lovebirds alone'' Bianca says walking out of the dorm. ,,Yep you're right'' Yoko follows her and closes the door behind her. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's not that long! im currently very busy with my study as i have alot to do.

I'll try to post a chapter every time i have time and inspiration

I hope you guys are enjoying my book and Thank you so much for reading!