13. How i wished to return.

(this chapter is a full pov of Enid <3)

Enid's pov;

it had been a couple days since i had woken up from my coma. I was still progressing everything as i scrolled through my Instagram to see what i've missed. I immediately noticed many of my friends who had been posting about the fact that i had finally woken up. I was happy to be actually awake right now but still, it still hurt not being with the person i love. 

A knock on the door made me flinch a little but i calmed down as i noticed it was Ajax. ,,Oh hey, Sorry i didn't mean to scare you like that'' he chuckled as he sat down on my bed. ,,No worries, I didn't expect to get visits today'' i softly smiled not making eye contact. He moved closer and gave me a kiss on my forehead and gave me a smile. ,,I missed you so much Enid'' he had teary eyes as he cupped my face. ,,I missed you too..'' i mumbled not sure what else to say, i did love him i really did- until i fell for Wednesday.. 

,,I heard you dreamed alot, what did you dream about?'' he mumbled looking at me. ,,i thought i was fully awake, i didn't even realize i was in a coma because everything i did in my dreams felt real'' i awkwardly laughed it off. ,,makes sense..'' he said before an awkward silence fell between us. I didn't have those with Wednesday, i mean we often got silent but it wasn't awkward. 

,,How's Nevermore been?'' i break the silence. ,,It's been boring, everyone misses your gossips and even Wednesday couldn't stand being alone anymore'' he chuckled. ,,What do you mean?'' my eyes widened a bit and i could feel my heart beating faster. ,,Ah- Wednesday and Xavier got into a relationship when the semester began, apparently they had been hanging out during the forced vacation'' he mumbled noticing the way i reacted. 

,,Aren't you happy for your friend?'' he spoke once again. ,,Yes ofcourse i am! i just didn't expect it not gonna lie'' i forced a smile. ,,It's funny how our best friends are dating eachother just like we are'' he placed a kiss on my lips and i flinched back. ,,What's wrong?'' he sat back looking at me and i couldn't help but feel bad. ,,Im sorry, it's been a while and i just have to get used to it again!'' i try to comfort him as i move closer. Once again he moves in kissing my lips and i return the kiss as he held me close.

We make out for a while and my claws come out almost scratching his face. ,,Woah jeez watch out Enid'' he says looking at my claws who are just a flinch away from his cheeks. ,,Sorry.. i still don't have full control'' i mumble as i back away. ,,It's alright, you'll be okay'' he says as he gets up. ,,I'll see you later alright? i gotta go back to school now'' he says as he waves goodbye leaving me all alone again. 

I lay down staring at the ceiling as i think about what im gonna do about all this. I decide to get up from my bed even though i wasn't allowed yet from the doctors. I slowly made my way towards the hallway. I looked around and decided to go left as i explored the hospital. ,,You shouldn't be out of bed you idiot'' i heard behind me as i didn't even make the end of the hallway before getting caught. I turned around seeing Yoko stand infront of me. 

,,Oh my gosh Yoko!'' i hug her tight and she hugs me back. ,,I missed you so much Pup'' she smiled ,,I missed you too, it's been so long..'' i mumble letting go. ,,I heard your allowed to leave tomorrow'' she rests her hand on her hip. ,,Yeah, Im finally able to return to school..'' i mumble walking back with her to my room. ,,You don't seem quiet too happy about it'' she looked me in the eyes. ,,I have to tell you something Yoko-'' i close the door behind us and i sit down on my bed waiting for her to sit down. 

,,So, when i was in my coma i experienced the full semester and lots of things happened..'' i sigh for a moment as she looks at me with a questionable look. ,,I fell in love with Wednesday and we were in a relationship, on our first date i woke out of my coma and it turned out everything was fake..'' i notice her calm reaction. ,,Seems like you had fun'' she chuckled. ,,Alright, not funny Yoko'' i smile pushing her softly. 

,,Are you gonna tell Ajax that you've created feelings for Wednesday?'' she asked. ,,I would, but even though it wouldn't change anything since Wednesday is dating Xavier..'' she nods ,,Yeah you're right.'' As we talk someone opens the room door and Wednesday stands in the doorway. ,,Oh hey Wednesday-'' i take a deep breath as she slowly comes closer. ,,I'll leave you two alone, see you tomorrow Enid!'' Yoko said as she closed the door behind her. 

,,How are you feeling?'' she asked as she sat down on my bed. ,,Been alright, i can go back to being your roommate tomorrow'' i smiled, i missed our room. ,,Thing missed you'' she quickly said. ,,I missed him too'' I was already missing her touch, and especially her soft lips touching mine. ,,I heard you and Xavier are dating now.'' i looked up at her and immediately noticed her worried expression. ,,How do you know about that?'' she looked up at me curiously.

,,Ajax told me, he was so happy for you two'' i softly smile even though it hurt. ,,Me and Xavier broke up yesterday tho, i guess Xavier didn't tell him'' she shrugged her shoulders not seeming upset about it at all. ,,Wait you two aren't dating?!'' she shook her head. 'I still have a chance..' i thought to myself. I softly smiled ,,Thank you'' i looked her in the eyes. ,,what for?'' she looked back at me. ,,For being there for me.'' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

It's been a bit since i posted,

I just got hired for a new job and i still have school and an internship every week so im sorry for lack of posting!

I'll post chapter 14 tomorrow if i have inspiration enough

thank you so much for reading my book, im thankful for you all xx

words; 1085