6. A difficult decision..

Wednesday pov:

I wake up from the bright light shining through the window. I wipe my eyes for a moment and look over to Enid's side seeing she's still asleep. 'She's cute when she sleeps..' i mumble to myself getting up from my bed and changing into my casual clothes. Before i leave i leave a note at Enid's bed and i close the dorm room behind me making my way to Eugene's shed. 

After a while i finally arrive at Eugene's shed opening the door to see him standing inside busy with his bees. ,,Queen bee!'' He smiles hugging me. I don't know why i let Eugene hug me, Maybe because hes my bestfriend. ,,Hello Eugene how are the bees doing?'' I say in my usual tone looking around the shed to see if he had gotten any new stuff. ,,They are doing great thanks to our teamwork'' He happily says turning around to continue what he was doing. 

,,Oh by the way Xavier was looking for you, He said you didn't pick up your phone'' Eugene said still focusing on his bees. 'Right, I haven't charged my phone for a while-' I think to myself taking it out of my pocket seeing the battery was empty. ,,My soul eating machine is dead, Where did Xavier go tho?'' I say putting away my phone again as it has no use. ,,I think he said he would be at the quad'' Eugene says turning around.

 ,,It's a pentagon-'' I say reminding him. ,,Yeah yeah fine, now go check on Xavier ill see ya later bee queen!'' I wave him goodbye and leave to find Xavier. As i arrive i see Xavier sitting down holding his phone he was moving his leg up and down seeming pretty worried. ,,Xavier?'' He quickly looks up seeing me stand there and stands up walking up to me ,,Why did you not answer my texts or my calls are you mad at me?'' 

I sigh for a moment and then take my phone out of my pocket showing him the battery was dead ,,No im not mad at you my battery is dead and i just never use it so i didn't think of charging it'' I put back my phone looking him in the eyes. ,,So what did you wanna talk about?'' i say not breaking eye contact wondering what he wanted to say. ,,About that kiss.. Im sorry i didn't know what i was thinking- i just really like you Wednesday and i feel like we could work out'' he smiled at me taking my hand holding it for a bit.

 I don't know why i let him but i guess i felt a little bad..? ,,Look i didn't mean to leave you hanging like that as much as i like hanging people i did not mean to.'' he gave me a puzzled look not sure what to say and just nodded. ,,Are you and Enid dating?'' he looks me in the eyes still holding my hand, ,,No were just.. friends we kissed for the game it's not like i'd ever date Enid'' i looked away not sure if i actually meant that. Thinking about the kiss with Enid made my heart skip a beat, I had been laying in bed all night craving for more.. 'It can't be love, that is for weaklings and besides shes a girl.' I thought to myself. 

Enid pov:

(a bit before)

,,I don't know what to do Yoko!'' I fall down on her bed covering my face with my hands as Yoko sits next to me. ,,Just tell her how you feel Enid it's that simple'' she smiles, she's such a good friend i swear. ,,That simple? O my gosh Yoko you don't know how hard it is to even express my feelings to Wednesday, i've tried before she just doesn't seem to understand.' i mumble getting up from her bed.

,,You can always try, it's been a while you know and you two kissed maybe it made her realize some things.'' she takes a sip from her blood bag patting my back. ,,I believe you can do it i mean if you can wolf out you can definitely ask Wednesday Addams out'' my smile fades away as i realized it would be a full moon tomorrow ,,Crap thanks for reminding me'' I sigh putting it in my agenda quickly so i don't forget. 

,,Oh right full moon tomorrow, don't worry it's gonna be okay'' I nod giving her a hug ,,Im gonna go find Wednesday!'' i run out of the dorm and went my way to find Wednesday.