16. friends or more?

Enid pov;

,,What was i thinking?'' i worry as i run back to the others. ,,What's wrong Enid?'' Yoko walks up to me seeing my upset expression. ,,Wednesday ran off and i don't know where she is..'' I hug Yoko as tears roll down my face. ,,Did yall kiss tho?'' Ajax looked at me with a glare. ,,Are you seriously asking that right now while she's upset?'' Divina softly pushes Ajax. He'd take a step back being silent. 

,,Do you know where she might have went?'' Yoko turned towards Eugene who was shrugging his shoulders. ,,Let's just leave her be for now, she's strong and will return back to nevermore when she's ready to..'' he mumbles also worrying about his best friend. ,,let's head back and all get some sleep, it's been enough for today'' Bianca says taking Eugene's hand as they walk back towards the school. ,,I ship them'' Ýoko says chuckling as we both walk back too. ,,Yeah..'' i quietly say looking around as we walk. ,,Hey- she will be alright, what happened tho?'' she asks smiling at me. ,,I told her what happened in my coma, and i kissed her and well she did return the kiss but it probably was too much for her, she ran off'' i look back at her.

,,She's probably just getting her mind straight at this point'' she reassured me as we walked further. 

--time skip--

I entered our dorm to see that Wednesday wasn't there. ,,Where did you go..'' i mumbled to myself as i noticed some of her stuff wasn't there anymore.  I checked my phone and called Yoko. After a bit she answered ,,hey pup, what's going on?'' i heard Divina in the background listening to music. ,,Hey uhm, Wednesday isn't in our dorm and i think she went somewhere else.. some of her stuff is gone'' i sighed looking around the room. 

,,Have you tried calling her?'' i had a confused expression. ,,Wait, since when does she have a phone?'' i rested my other hand on my hip. ,,Xavier gave it to her when they were still together, she didn't give you her phone number?'' i was silent for a moment. ,,Im gonna go see if Thing knows-'' i hung up the phone worrying even more now. I quickly went up to the balcony seeing Thing chilling there. ,,Hey Thing, do you know where Wednesday went?'' i worriedly say. He turned around signing back at me. ,,She told me not to tell you.'' 

,,Please just tell me, im worried about her..'' i begged him. ,,Fine, she's staying at Eugene's shed'' he signed and turning back to what he was doing. ,,Thank you Thing!'' I quickly ran outside going towards Eugene's shed. 

Wednesday pov;

 I was pacing around the shed finally letting myself drop on a chair. ,,Alright- just chill, it was only a kiss'' Eugene tried to calm me down. ,,She said we did it in her coma too'' i bluntly said. ,,So? maybe it had no meaning, it won't ruin your friendship.'' he crossed his arms also sitting down on another chair facing towards me. ,,Why don't you just go back to ur dorm and ask about it?'' He mumbled trying to give me some advice.

,,Because im stubborn, and i don't want to make it more awkward then it already is with Xavier'' i say looking back at him. ,,Enid and Xavier are two completely different people, just because of your break up with Xavier doesn't mean your friendship with Enid will also end'' he sighed. ,,Even so, what would Ajax think if he found out?'' i was worried i'd break their relationship.

,,Why? you and Enid's kiss didn't mean anything.. unless it did for you?'' he chuckled. ,,Quit it Eugene.'' i coldly say. A knock could be heard from the shed door. ,,Weds, Can we please talk?'' i heard Enid's voice from the other side. ,,Thing snitched me again i bet'' i mumbled at Eugene. ,,Just talk to her you grumpy girl'' he smiled. ,,Fine.'' I opened the shed door and she gave me some space to close the door behind me. We walked a little further to talk in private. 

,,So..?'' i say waiting for her to start. ,,Why did u run off?'' she looks at me with teary eyes. ,,I don't know..'' i felt bad seeing her so upset. ,,Was the kiss we had in your coma also just as friends?'' i mumbled. ,,uhm.. yeah! yeah it was just like that'' she smiled wiping her tears. ,,Good, atleast it wont affect ur relationship with Ajax then'' i said not realizing it could've sounded a bit rude. 

,,Yeah..'' she said looking down. ,,Alright.. well goodnight'' i said turning around walking back to the shed. ,,can i have your phone number?'' i heard her say before i went inside. ,,Oh, right i never gave you it'' i turned around giving her my phone number ,,yeah in case of an emergency'' she smiled and turned around walking off. ,,I really messed that up..'' i mumbled as i went back inside. ,,Im sure it will be alright Queen bee'' Eugene said comforting me. ,,I guess so-'' i sighed.

--------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done!

not as long as last but the next one will probably be bigger

i had work today so im pretty exhausted!

thank you guys <3