18. No more worries

Wednesday pov;

,,i should really head back now, it was nice seeing you again'' i was about to stand up as he stopped me. ,,Wait i was actually gonna show you something'' Fester got up and grabbed a black bag from the corner and handing me it. ,,What is this?'' i mumble looking at the bag. ,,A bag, but if you wonder what's in it- just see for yourself'' he chuckled. 

I sighed and opened the bag revealing a big amount of money. ,,How did you get this?!'' i looked at him worried if he was stealing again. ,,Tch no, Your parents asked me to give you this'' he was enjoying the fact i had a worried look on my face. ,,What am i supossed to do with it?'' i close the bag about to hand it back to him. ,,Well your parents want you to spend time with your friends and spend this money, like going to a theme park or something'' 

He'd smile taking a step back so i couldn't hand him the money back. ,,Fine i guess.'' i said putting the bag over my shoulder and walking up the stairs and opening the basement door. ,,It was nice seeing you again'' I smiled climbing up now standing in the cabin. I walked up to the table seeing my phone was gone. ,,What the hell?'' i mumbled as i tried to see if it had maybe dropped on the ground. 

I noticed the front door was opened so i quickly looked outside to see if anyone was there. ,,I guess it got stolen..'' i shrug my shoulders as i remembered the big amount of money i had gotten from my parents. ,,It's definitely enough to buy myself a phone'' i talk to myself as i close the door behind me walking my way back to school.

Enid pov; 

,,Where could she even be?!" i get more stressed as it had been a couple hours and she still hadn't returned. ,,Im sure she's alright, let's just wait a bit longer..'' Yoko said resting her hand on my shoulder. I stood up and decided to lay on my bed for a while as the others sat down watching their phones and waiting for Wednesday to return. I had gotten pretty tired of waiting and i quickly drifted to sleep. 

After a while the door opened and everyone looked up seeing it was Wednesday. Yoko quickly woke me up ,,She's back'' she smiled as i wiped my eyes looking towards the door. ,,Wednesday-?'' i mumble getting up from my bed. ,,Hello- why is everyone in our dorm?'' she looked around confused as she put down her bag. 

,,We were all looking for you! where did you go?!'' i walked up to her looking pretty mad but not gonna lie i was glad i saw her. ,,I was with uncle fester, at his cabin'' she mumbled as Yoko handed her phone. ,,We were there tho, you weren't there.'' Ajax said getting up from the floor. ,,Did ya'll check the basement?'' she checked her phone to see if it was really hers. ,,Right- it had a basement'' Xavier sighed not making eye contact with Wednesday. 

,,Yeah u would've seen it if you turned the corner next to the bedroom'' she sighed. ,,U could've texted me tho'' i said crossing my arms. ,,Well i would but Uncle Fester basically kidnapped me'' she said chuckling. ,,Excuse me?'' i said seeming shocked. ,,Calm down, it's totally normal in my family'' she reassured me. ,,right-'' i said being a little confused.

Wednesday pov;

,,Well since you've returned we can all go to bed now'' Yoko said yawning as she walked to the door with the rest following. ,,Goodnight guys'' Enid said as they left. ,,You were worried'' i said looking at her. ,,Well obviously, wouldn't u be if i suddenly disappeared?'' she said sitting down on her bed. ,,Only because i know you don't randomly disappear'' i shrugged my shoulders. 

,,Anyways- i want to take you and the others to a theme park tomorrow'' i said walking up to her. ,,No way! but i don't think i have the money for that..'' she sighs looking at me. ,,Im paying for everyone.'' i said with a calm voice. ,,Where did you get all the money to suddenly do this?'' she asked suspiciously. ,,My parents sent it to me, to have- fun?'' i shiver at the fact it came out of my mouth. 

,,Great! ill text everyone right now'' She quickly sent a text to everyone about tomorrow. ,,And... sent!'' she said seeming really happy about it. ,,Have you ever been in a rollercoaster tho?'' she wondered looking at me. ,,No, but i heard it feels like dying so i would like to try'' i said having a small smile on my face sitting down next to her on her bed. ,,right...'' she awkwardly responded ,,glad your excited too'' she said quickly after that. ,,Thank you tho'' she hugged me close placing a kiss on my cheek. 

It made my face go red as she moved away. ,,I-'' i couldn't find the words to reply with. We stared at eachother for a bit until she leaned in placing her lips on mine. It took a bit for me to realize what was happening before i returned the kiss holding her close. She slowly moved away chuckling. ,,What?'' i looked at her confused. ,,I thought you said we were just friends'' she smiled. ,,Well i guess friends kiss sometimes'' i mumble looking away. ,,Your in denial'' she said moving my face back so i was looking at her. 

,,Just accept your faith'' she said placing a kiss on my lips before getting up from her bed and walking into the bathroom. My face felt warm as i placed my hand on my cheek. I wasn't sure what i was feeling but my heart was beating unusually fast. Thing was sitting on the desk on my side of the room, he had seen the whole scene 'Your going soft for her' he signed at me. ,,You're not telling anyone about this-'' i glared at him. 

,,I won't tell'' he signed back. I nodded letting out a yawn as i laid down not even caring on who's bed i was sleeping. I closed my eyes falling asleep pretty quickly. 

Enid pov;

I came out of the bathroom wearing a pyjama still drying my hair as i had taken a shower. ,,Hey im back-'' i said as i looked over to Wednesday who had fallen asleep on my bed. ,,I guess she was really tired'' i looked over at Thing. I walked up to her and slowly took off her shoes placing them next to the bed and climbing in the bed myself.

 As i laid down i felt my heart beat faster with her laying so close to me. I closed my eyes as i felt her turn around facing towards me. She snuggled up to me in her sleep as i pulled my arm around her holding her close. ,,Goodnight Weds'' i whispered as i kissed her forehead falling asleep myself. 

-time skip-

I woke up noticing she had already woken up and was checking her phone still snuggled up to me. ,,Goodmorning'' i said looking at her. ,,didn't expect you to still be laying here'' i smiled. ,,I didn't want to wake you up'' she mumbled getting up. ,,how cute'' i chuckled. I got out of bed and went inside my closet to change into some new clothes. As i came back Wednesday was packing her bag and redoing her braids. ,,The others are probably waiting on us'' i said as i quickly packed my bag with stuff i wanted to bring. 

,,Ready to go?'' she said waiting at the door. ,,Coming!'' i said grabbing my bag and walking out the door with her. ,,There you two are'' Ajax said looking towards us. ,,Are we all ready to go then?'' Bianca said looking around to see if everyone was there. ,,No were missing Xavier'' i said checking my phone if he had replied. ,,You invited Xavier?'' Wednesday looked at me with a glare. ,,Yeah i mean hes still a friend of ours-'' i said seeing he had replied that he wasn't coming. ,,Well lucky for you he isn't coming'' i said looking back at her.

,,Alright then were ready to go!'' Eugene said being very excited already. ,,Let's go to the bus station, we can get there early still'' Wednesday said as she walked outside with us following behind. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I was able to finish the chapter! I hope yall like it <3

Be prepared for some angst soon! 

see yall soon again ;)

words; 1447