20. A misunderstanding.

Wednesday's pov;

I woke up almost falling of my bed. ,,Jeez Enid..'' i said looking at her laying in my bed. ,,Sorry! i was waiting for you to wake up'' she mumbled sitting up. ,,you could've done that at your bed tho'' i sit down next to her. ,,Im sorry for yesterday.. I was up all night thinking how i was gonna say this'' her hands were shaking a bit and her eyes were focusing towards the bed. 

,,Take a deep breath first'' I said grabbing her hand. She did as i said and finally calmed down beginning to talk. ,,so.. the reason i said i couldn't keep kissing is because- im still in a relationship with Ajax and he's starting to think im cheating and i mean i am!'' she took another deep breath. ,,But i want to wait so i can break up with him and then i want to be with you..''

I stayed silent for a bit trying to progress all the information. ,,You should really tell him soon then, i don't think he will be happy if he found out you have actually been cheating on him-'' Not that i cared much.. i repeat in my mind. ,,I'll tell him today!'' she said wanting to kiss me but holding back. ,,Right- gotta wait'' she awkwardly chuckled.

I pat her head before getting up and changing into my normal clothes. We didn't have school today so i was planning to go visit Eugene. ,,Alright ill be on my way now'' i said as i left the dorm. 

Enid's pov; 

I sat down scrolling on TikTok for a bit before texting Ajax. 'hey Ajax, can we talk?' I texted him waiting for a reply. After a couple minutes he had replied. 'Oh yeah sure, Meet me at the Quad' i quickly grabbed my stuff and went towards the Quad and waited for Ajax to show up. 

,,Hey Enid'' Ajax said as he walked towards me. ,,Hello'' i mumbled trying to think what i was gonna say. ,,so.. what's up?'' he looked at me confused as we both sat down on a bench. I looked at him and took a deep breath. ,,I don't think this is working out..'' i said with teary eyes. He was silent for a moment before he suddenly took my hands. ,,I already figured, You could've been honest with me tho'' he said calmly wiping a tear from my eye. 

I felt a bit of relief seeing how he handled it. ,,Im sorry, I couldn't find the guts to tell you. Im sorry for not telling you'' i hugged him tight. ,,It's alright Enid, Were still friends'' he patted my head as i held him close. ,,I still love you'' He smiled as i let him go. ,,I love you too, as a friend ofcourse'' we both chuckled. 

,,Im happy this doesn't make anything awkward tho'' i said getting up from the bench. ,,Yeah me too, wanna go grab a coffee?'' he said also getting up. ,,yeah sure, let's go'' We went towards town as i left Wednesday a quick text. 'Hey ill be at the Weathervane with Ajax' i sent the text putting away my phone again. 

Wednesday's pov;

,,So Enid is gonna tell Ajax that she wants to break up so she can be with you?'' Eugene said repeating what i had told him. ,,Yeah, Atleast that's what she said'' i sighed sitting down. ,,I don't even know why i like her so much'' i admitted. ,,I mean i get why i mean she's very pretty, too bad she didn't like me back awhile ago'' he said. ,,But im happy you got your chance!'' he smiled giving me a thumbs up. 

I checked my phone as i had gotten a text. ,,She's going to the Weathervane with Ajax..'' i mumbled. I knew she couldn't do it. ,,Wait so she didn't break up with him then?'' he looked over at my phone. ,,No i guess not.'' i sighed texting her back 'have fun.' i sent the text sitting down on a chair. ,,Well there goes my chance in finding out about these feelings.'' i mumbled looking at Eugene. 

,,Were not sure yet tho, why don't u just ask her?'' he said trying to come up with ideas. ,,No. it's her own decision if she doesn't want to break up im not gonna walk after her like some cat'' i bluntly said getting up. ,,Im gonna go to my dorm, ill see you later alright?'' i opened the shed leaving to my dorm. 

As i arrived at the dorm Uncle Fester was sitting at my desk. ,,What are you doing here?'' i coldly said sitting down on my bed. ,,I came to visit, but i notice your in a very bad mood kiddo'' he said smiling. ,,it's nothing'' i sighed. ,,Is it the rainbow haired girl?'' he kept questioning. ,,Enid, No it's nothing that concerns you Uncle'' i mumbled. 

,,Well kiddo if you need me ill be here'' he said leaving the dorm. I was alone again. 'Why do i even feel upset by the fact she's there with Ajax.' i thought to myself. ,,Hey im back'' I heard Enid's voice from behind me. As i turned around i got knocked out. ,,That voice changer works great.'' An familiar voice spoke. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Just a heads up im pretty busy at the moment trying to get a new study, going up for my drivers license and many other things. 

Im sad to say this book is slowly going to the last chapters! 

But don't worry i will be writing more books. 

I hope you like them as much as you guys liked this one. 

See yall at the next chapter <3