3. Jealousy..

(time skip to a day later)

Enid pov: 

18:30

,,He did what?'' I said stuttering a bit as i heard the words come from her mouth. ,,He asked me on a date-'' Wednesday repeated herself not seeming to notice my sudden behavior just yet. I stood there silently for a moment and then cheered myself up. ,,OMG Wednesday Addams is going on a date with Xavier!'' She looked me in the eyes for a moment and i hoped she didn't noticed my teary eyes, I don't even know why i was tearing up. 

'Why can't i just be happy for her?' i spoke in my mind. ,,Enid are you alright?'' Wednesday walked closer to me but i stopped her moving away. ,,Im fine, Don't worry!'' I gave her a bright smile and walked past her.  ,,I'll be at Yoko's dorm if you need me!'' I quickly left the dorm before she could respond.

Wednesday pov:

18:20

I entered the dorm looking at my phone as i had been for the past 5 minutes. ,,Hey Wednesday!'' I see Enid laying on her bed as i look up for a moment then focusing back at my phone. ,,Hello Enid.'' I sit down on my bed reading the text message again.

----------------------------------------------

Xavier - online 

Xavier: Hey Wednesday!  18:13

Me: What do you want?  18:13

Xavier: jeez ouch im just trying to text you.  18:14

Me: skip to the point Xavier.  18:14

Xavier: Alright jeez- we haven't talked in a while and well- I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee with me. Like a date?  18:15

Xavier: You still there Wednesday?  18:17

----------------------------------------------

,,What are you looking at?'' I heard from across the room as Enid walked closer curiously. ,,Xavier texted me and im not sure what to think of it.'' I said mumbling the words a little. ,,Oh- what did he text you?'' She sounded even more curious after hearing it was Xavier. 'I wonder what she's thinking.' I thought to myself. ,,He asked me on a date.'' She looked towards me seeming a little shocked suddenly.

 ,,He did what?'' I notice her sudden mood change but didn't bother asking. ,,He asked me on a date-'' I repeated myself for her. She was acting strange, well- stranger then usual i mean. ,,OMG Wednesday Addams is going on a date with Xavier!'' I looked her in the eyes seeing she was tearing up. ,,Enid are you okay?'' I said trying not to sound cold as i walked towards her. She stopped me right after i got close and walked past me towards the door. ,,Im fine don't worry! i'll be at Yoko's if you need me'' She left the room before i could respond. 

,,What was that about?'' I notice Thing signing at me from the desk. ,,I have no idea.'' I walked back to my bed grabbing my phone deciding to respond to Xavier. 'Sure, Meet me at the Weathervane at 20:00.' I send the text. ,,There's no going back now'' I say looking at Thing. ,,If you excuse me now, im gonna take a shower and get ready for the.. Date- i guess'' I say bluntly leaving to the bathroom. 

Enid pov: 

,,Why do i feel this way! why can't i just feel happy for her?'' I say walking through Yoko's dorm stressing myself out even more. ,,Enid isn't it obvious yet?'' She mumbles taking a sip from her blood bag. ,,What are you Talking about Yoko?'' I say not seeming to know what she's on about. ,,Your obviously in love with Wednesday'' She says shrugging her shoulders at me. I let it sink in for a moment before i turn my head looking at her. ,,Alright no your just saying that because you want me to stop stressing.''