15. Spin the bottle 2.0

Enid pov;

As we arrive at the party in the woods nearby the crypt of Joseph Crackstone our friends are already waiting for us. ,,Hey Enid!'' Yoko comes running towards me handing me a cup. ,,What's in this?'' I look inside the cup trying to smell it. ,,Some fuel to keep you going tonight'' she'd chuckle also handing Wednesday one. 

,,i don't drink-'' she mumbled about to pass it back to Yoko. ,,Awh come on, if i drink you also gotta'' i whine stopping her from giving it back. She glares at me for a moment before sighing and taking a sip from her cup. ,,This is strong- are you sure you want to drink this En-'' before she could finish i was already drinking from my cup. 

,,Whoa! this is giving me such a boost'' I say already being energetic. ,,Hello my love'' I hear as Ajax hugs me from behind holding me close. ,,Oh- hey.. Ajax'' i awkwardly smile as Yoko looks at me knowing im uncomfortable. ,,Hey Ajax, wanna help me with the drinks?'' Yoko says saving my ass. ,,Oh right, on my way'' he kisses my cheek before walking off.

,,You look uncomfortable.'' Wednesday stands infront of me crossing her arms. ,,It's been awhile alright-'' i mumble as i walk past her towards Eugene and Bianca who were sitting on a log talking with eachother. ,,I see you two are becoming friends'' i smile sitting next to Bianca on the log. ,,Meh i guess she isn't as bad as i thought'' He chuckles. ,,Same for you Bee boy'' she gently pushes him in a playful way. 

I notice Wednesday looking my direction but quickly looks a different way as she saw me noticing. ,,What's up with Wednesday-'' I ask Eugene as they are best friends. ,,She's been more silent then ever since you went into a coma, i guess its weird for her to see you again, and probably because of her break up with Xavier..'' he says looking towards Wednesday. ,,Xavier didn't come to the party?'' i ask looking around. 

,,He decided to not go as he is trying to keep distance from Wednesday, she clearly is annoyed by it as she had probably hoped they could stay friends.'' Bianca shrugged her shoulders. ,,I'll go keep her company'' i smile as i get up walking towards her. ,,Hey Weds'' i brightly smile. ,,stop calling me that'' she coldly says looking at me. 

,,i'll think about it, want a drink?'' i point towards the table that had been set full of all sort of drinks. ,,Are you trying to get me drunk?'' she says wondering. ,,Yes or no?'' i ask again and she nods. ,,Alright!'' i walk up to the drinks and fill two cups. ,,You're looking beautiful tonight'' Ajax says standing next to me looking me up and down. ,,Thank you, i tried my best looking good for the party'' i awkwardly move my arms around. ,,is something wrong? you're acting quite off..'' he looks at me worried.

,,Im sorry, i just need to get used to everything again. im hoping you can give me time?'' i mumble not daring to look him in the eyes. He slowly lifts up my chin making me look him in the eyes ,,Don't worry Enid, I'll wait'' he kisses my lips and slowly lets go walking away. I stand there for a bit before grabbing the cups and walking back to Wednesday. 

Wednesday pov;

I felt a confused feeling inside my stomach as i saw how uncomfortable she was near Ajax. Was he hurting her? ,,Hey here's your drink'' i shook my thought away as i grabbed the cup. ,,Right, thanks'' i took a sip of my drink. ,,You alright?'' She looked at me with her worried expression. She looked cute when she was worried. ,,Im fine don't worry'' i show a quick smile so she'd be satisfied. She started smiling back. ,,Alright guys were gonna do some spin the bottle!'' Yoko says winking at me. 

,,Wanna join?'' Enid turns to me. ,,I guess it wouldn't hurt'' i say following her as we sit down near the others as Yoko starts spinning the bottle. As it spun around it finally stopped.. right infront of Divina. ,,Ooh you lucky girl'' Enid chuckled. ,,Shut up Enid'' she mumbles as they both stand up walking into the woods together. ,,Have fun!'' Ajax yells, Yoko puts up her middle finger as she leaves our eyesight. 

,,I bet she didn't mind that it was Divina'' Bianca chuckled as we waited for them to return. minutes passed by and they came back returning to their places. ,,How was it?'' Ajax asked curiously. ,,None of your business'' Divina smiled at Yoko who was blushing. ,,Let's just continue'' she mumbles. ,,I'll spin then'' Eugene says as he spins the bottle. 

As it stops it ends up at Bianca. ,,Goodluck Eugene'' i smile at him as he stands up with Bianca following him. I noticed how nervous he was as this would be his first kiss, Atleast it's with a good person. After they returned he looked really happy. ,,Uhm Eugene you got some lipstick-'' Enid said pointing to his lips. ,,Oh-'' he quickly wiped it off. Bianca chuckled as she sat back down. ,,Alright i guess it's my turn then'' Enid said spinning the bottle. 

I sighed looking down at the bottle that was pointing at me. I got a glare from Ajax which i didn't react to. ,,Let's just get this over with'' i mumbled taking Enid's hand who hadn't said a word. I noticed Yoko winking at her which made Enid go red. As we went further in the woods i let go her hand turning behind a tree to be away from the others view. 

,,What's going on with you?'' i say pushing her against the tree. She was all flustered trying to find her words. ,,uhm.. it's nothing- don't worry! let's just get this over with..'' she mumbles wanting to lean in but i stop her. ,,Bullshit- tell me the truth'' i hold her arms tight. ,,Ur hurting me Weds..'' i notice i was pressing hard on her arms as i quickly loosen my grip. ,,Apologies-'' 

she nods looking away. ,,Look at me Enid'' i say moving her cheek so she returns eye contact. ,,Why do you think something is going on?'' she mumbles looking into my eyes. ,,Because you're acting weird around Ajax while you loved him so much, you act all shy around me like we've never met, ur being sneaky with Yoko and u won't look at me.'' i soften my eyes as hers begin to tear up. ,,Im sorry, so much happened in my coma- nothing like what is happening right now..'' 

she wipes away her tears as she looks down. ,,What kind of things happened?'' i curiously say. ,,Well.. uh- me and Ajax broke up and Tyler had returned and i had my first night out with my pack and-'' she stopped talking but i lifted her chin. ,,And what?'' i wait for a respond. She looked into my eyes and move forward pressing her lips on mine.

I looked at her for a moment before i closed my eyes returning the kiss. She held me close as we leaned against the tree. After a bit we stopped and caught our breaths. ,,This is what we did in my coma..'' she mumbled not breaking eye contact. I stood there in silence for a bit. ,,I need a moment..'' I said as i quickly walked off. ,,Wednesday come back!''.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!

I have finally returned with another chapter to make you peeps satisfied

i want to give a big shout out to Ava618 for helping me with some inspiration for this chapter!

I also ofcourse want to thank everyone for liking my book and commenting <3

thank you so much, ill continue writing!

for more chapter ideas please comment ^^

Bye for now!