7. an interesting experience

(this chapter might have some steamy/lime)

Wednesday pov:

I wake up to Enid still cuddling me in her sleep. I felt my heart beating faster then ever feeling her touch all over me. 'She's so adorable..' i think to myself closing my eyes for a little longer secretly enjoying it. 'I've become weak for this girl.' thoughts continue to move through my mind as i feel Enid loosing her grip on me as she seems to wake up. ,,Goodmorning Enid'' I say still not facing her. ,,Goodmorning Weds'' i hear her say in a soft tone as she had just woken up. I feel her move away from me sitting up in bed and i turn around looking at her.

,,Did you sleep okay now?'' I say curiously also sitting up in bed with my hair all messy. ,,I slept alright, i really think i had the nightmare because of the full moon tonight'' I nod as i brush my hair so i can redo my braids again. ,,Im staying at Yoko's tonight'' i notice her sudden mood change and turn my attention towards her. ,,and why's that?'' i say feeling a little jealous i mean im her roommate..? 

,,Im gonna have some quality time with my bestfriend and because she's gonna help me with the full moon'' she softly smiles probably trying to hide her feelings for me ,,Alright..'' i say getting up and going into the closet to change my clothing. As i finish changing i see Enid walking into the closet room looking at me. ,,is something wrong?'' i asked confused as she looks at me with her 'i need something' eyes. 

(getting to the lime part now)

,,I don't know this just gives me flashbacks'' she smiles walking a little closer ,,Enid.. we shouldn't do this.'' i say coldly moving backwards towards the wall. ,,Why, because were both girls? screw that Wednesday'' she walks up to me looking me in the eyes making sure i wasn't feeling uncomfortable about this. I feel my heart beat faster as i slowly pull her closer enjoying her touch. 

Enid pov:

I feel her pulling me closer grabbing onto my waist. ,,Is this okay?'' I mumble looking into her eyes, she nods pulling her arms around my neck pressing my lips against hers. i hold her closer as i pick her up pulling her against the wall still kissing her passionately. She softly moans as i move to her neck. i feel her flinch as she feels me breathing on her neck. 

I press my lips on her neck slowly kissing her all over, i finally take a break and we both make eye contact and i see a soft smile forming onto her face. ,,You should smile more, It fits you alot'' I hold my hand against her cheek putting her down so she could stand herself. ,,You're adorable cara Mia'' Wednesday says as she places a kiss on my lips. 

The nickname made my heart flutter as i began getting nervous, i suddenly see Wednesday giving me a confused look. ,,Whats wrong?'' I look at her not noticing i suddenly had ears and a tail. ,,I think you got a little too excited'' She says patting my head touching my ears. ,,Interesting..'' my face gets red as she plays with my ears. ,,Wednesday..'' i look at her blushing. ,,i love you.'' I say smiling at her. She stops touching my ears and looks at me not sure what to say. ,,I share deep feelings for you too..'' 

---------------------------------------------------------

Im sorry it's not very long this time! 

maybe ill post another chapter today and otherwise ill continue once i got more inspiration ^^

for ideas please comment <3

words; 612