4. eavesdropping..

narrative pov: 

Wednesday was walking out of class as she had finally finished all her classes for today. She was searching for Enid as she had heard Ajax asking Enid to talk in private. She didn't trust Ajax and had to make sure he wasn't gonna say anything bad to Enid. 

,,What is it you wanna talk about Ajax?'' Wednesday heard Enid's voice from behind the corner. She stood still trying to not make any sound that could make them know she was eavesdropping and listened along. ,,Why won't you give me another chance? I know i wasn't the best boyfriend but i really do love you Enid..'' Ajax mumbled holding Enid's cheek with his hand. Enid looked him in the eyes pushing his hand away from her face.

 ,,Ajax your a great friend and im sorry that i gave you false hopes, But i just don't feel comfortable in our relationship..'' She took a couple steps back to create distance from Ajax. ,,Are u scared i'll turn you into stone? Because you know i will make sure it won't happen and i don't mind if you accidentally let out your claws'' 

Enid took a deep breath trying to figure out what to say, Wednesday was still listening considering to step in or not. ,,Listen Ajax, Im gonna be really honest with you right now alright? I hope you can understand but..'' She took another deep breath not making eye contact with him. ,,Im into someone else..'' She mumbled loud enough for Wednesday to hear it. 

Wednesday pov:

'Enid likes someone?' I thought to myself still listening. ,,Oh it's like that..'' I heard Ajax say. ,,Yeah im sorry Ajax your still a great friend but i can't return your feelings.'' It stayed quiet for a moment as i tried to look around the corner to see if they were still there. I noticed Enid standing towards me and Ajax with his back to the corner, They both didn't say anything they just stood there. 'I wonder who she likes then' i wonder. 

,,Im sorry Ajax..'' Enid says and walks off to our dorm, Ajax walks off a moment later going to his own dorm. I finally start walking to our dorm and i open the door seeing Enid standing infront of me with her arms crossed. ,,Do you really think i didn't see you?'' She looked me in the eyes. 'Ofcourse she saw me..' i thought to myself closing the door behind me. ,,Maybe don't talk so loud next time then i wouldn't have heard you.'' i walk past her saying it with a cold tone. 

,,Seriously Wednesday? Are you gonna act like it's not a problem that you were eavesdropping?'' She mumbled stuttering a little with her sentence. ,,If it was really such a problem then you would have talked on a more private place instead of in the hallways'' I bluntly said sitting down in my chair focusing on my type writer. ,,Weds im talking to you, Can you for once get away from that thing and just listen to me?!'' I could hear Enid getting frustrated and growling noise coming from her throat. I sighed and got up from the chair and got closer to her so she could talk to me.

,,Alright then, spit it out'' I stood there with my arms crossed making eye contact with her. ,,Did you hear everything i said?'' She mumbled looking into my eyes, ,,Yes i heard everything.'' I said with my usual tone not showing much emotions. ,,I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I thought he was gonna say something hurtful to you.'' I break the eye contact and let myself sit down on the floor, she follows what i do and sits down infront of me. ,,So you do care about me?'' I could see a small smile on her face when she said it. 

,,Don't get used to me saying it, but yes.'' I said not returning the smile. ,,Either way that doesn't give you the right, i can take care of myself Wednesday'' she said walking closer to me moving my head up with her hand so i looked her in the eyes. ,,Thanks for caring for me tho'' I felt my face getting red standing so close to her, I could see her noticing as she moved even closer smirking. ,,Is Wednesday Addams getting a little shy?'' Enid whispered in my ear. ,,Quit it Enid.'' I softly pushed her off me walking past her to sit on my bed. 

Enid pov:

'Wednesday was blushing..' i think to myself, 'Maybe she likes me?' I feel my own face getting a little red thinking about it. ,,Oh by the way Wednesday!'' She looks up from her bed to look at me. ,,What?'' She says getting off her bed. ,,Yoko is throwing a party in her dorm tonight and we got invited, Are you coming too?'' I get excited hoping she'd finally come along. ,,Never in my entire life'' She coldly says standing infront of me. ,,Pleasee? there's gonna be fun games!'' I give her the puppy eyes hoping she'd give in, It stays quiet for a moment as Wednesday thinks about it. ,,Fine, but ill leave if i don't like it.'' She says turning around. ,,OMG alright im gonna get ready!'' 

I run off to my closet to find a good dress to wear to the party. It took me about an hour to find a good dress and i immediately put it on finding matching shoes and a cute hat to wear with it. I walk outside my closet standing infront of Wednesday who was wearing a cute black dress. ,,Woah..'' I mumble looking at her. ,,What, do i look horrible?'' She says looking at her own dress. ,,No no you look amazing!'' I turn around in a circle to show her my own dress. ,,How do i look?'' I smile looking at her.

,,As if a unicorn puked on you'' She says looking away. ,,Should i change then..?'' I sigh about to walk back into the closet. ,,No you look great, it's just not my color.'' She says putting on a black matching jacket walking towards the door. ,,Well you don't even like any color'' I chuckle walking after her to go to the party.

----------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

i'll be posting chapter 5 tomorrow since i now have time again ^^

for tips and ideas please put it in the comments!