12. Their first date

Narrative pov:

It had been an exhausting day. Enid was waiting for Wednesday to come back as they were going on a date this evening, she said she would be back after going to Eugene but it had been a while already. Enid decided to get ready herself by putting on a cute pink skirt and a white top above it. She grabbed a bag from under her bed and put all the stuff in it including a blanket they could sit on in the woods. 

She sat down grabbing her phone leaving a quick message for Wednesday. 'Hey when are you coming back?' a couple seconds later Wednesday came online and left her a message. 'Meet me at Eugene's shed we can go to the woods from there my love' Enid quickly grabbed her stuff and went her way to the shed. 

Wednesday's pov:

I was pacing around the shed feeling nervous. ,,I don't know why i feel this way, It feels weird'' I mumbled as i looked back at Eugene who was sitting down on a chair. ,,Relax Wednesday, I mean this is kinda like yall's first real official date ain't it?'' I nodded and looked at the dress i was wearing. It was a black dress that just went over my knees. ,,Can i brush your hair?'' Eugene said grabbing a brush from his bag giving me a smile. 

I looked at him in a questionable way and sat down on a chair as he walked up behind me removing my braids and letting my hair down. He started brushing it softly. ,,You should keep your hair down, it looks amazing!'' I let out a sigh. ,,Only for this time then..'' I mumble closing my eyes just sitting there quietly. ,,Thanks for helping me, this is all just new to me and i trust you most to talk about this.'' 

,,Don't worry, Hummers stick together remember?'' He said happily as he continued brushing my hair. Suddenly the shed door opened and i quickly opened my eyes seeing Enid standing in the opening. ,,Woah you have your hair down'' She looked at me as if she had seen her favourite flowers. ,,She looks amazing right?!'' Eugene says smiling.

 I stand up looking at her and a soft smile appears on my face. ,,You look beautiful my love'' she places her hand on my cheek and smiles. ,,Can say the same about you'' my face gets a little red. ,,Shall we go then?'' She says waving goodbye to Eugene before she leaves the shed. ,,I'll see you tomorrow Eugene'' He gives me a hug. ,,Have fun you two!'' I leave the shed following Enid as she had already started walking towards the place we were going. 

,,Where are we going exactly?'' I say walking next to her. ,,You'll see'' she says grabbing my hand rubbing her thumb over my hand. We silently walk together as were both pretty nervous, after a bit we arrive at a river. It was foggy outside and the sky was dark, she had put cute lights around the area. ,,You really tried to make it look great'' i said smiling.

 ,,I had some help from Yoko'' she chuckled as she grabbed a blanket from her bag and laid it over the grass. She sat down and i joined her, as i sat down she laid down resting her head on my legs and i started playing with her hair. We were silent for a while as we just enjoyed our time together, the only sounds that you could hear were owls, the water streaming through the river and sometimes the sound of an animal nearby. 

The cold didn't even bother me, she got up and turned around facing me and placed a kiss on my lips. I gave her a kiss back and we looked eachother in the eyes both wanting to be close to eachother. She held my cheeks as she kissed me again and i did the same, we sat like this for a bit until we finally let go catching our breaths. ,,I got you something'' she said grabbing something out of her bag. ,,Why?'' i mumbled,

,,because i love you'' she smiled handing me the present, I unwrapped it holding it up. ,,a new snood?'' i looked at her as she grabbed hers out of her bag. ,,since you lost your last one i decided to make you a new one'' she happily said pulling hers over her head. ,,Oh thank you, I didn't think i'd ever see it again'' I said trying to sound like i was happy i had a new one. 

Enid's pov:

I let out a yawn as i was pretty tired, i laid myself down on the blanket and Wednesday did the same. ,,I love you, Cara Mia'' She said before closing her eyes and i snuggled up to her. ,,I love you too'' we both fell asleep on the blanket enjoying our time together. 

I slowly opened my eyes realizing i was in the hospital. 'Why am i here..' i wondered to myself noticing i was laying in the hospital bed. I checked my phone noticing the date. ,,What..'' It was 3 months after the day we got rid of Tyler, Thornhill and Joseph Crackstone. ,,Was it all a dream..?'' I broke out in tears. Suddenly Wednesday came into the room. 

,,You're awake..'' She sounded relieved. ,,What happened..?'' I mumbled wiping my tears. ,,You were in a coma, It happened a bit after we defeated Thornhill. Your wounds were bad and your body went into a coma..'' she mumbled not showing much emotions. ,,You've been mumbling and dreaming for 3 months straight, atleast that's what the doctors told me'' she said sitting down in a chair next to the bed. I didn't know what to say, my feelings had grown so much for Wednesday, and all this time i wasn't even dating her. ,,Ajax misses you'' she said looking away.

'Ah right, i guess we never broke up either..' i reminded myself. ,,How has everyone been?'' I quickly changed the topic. ,,Everyone's been worried about you, the next semester has already started and we've all been visiting you often'' tears rolled down my face again. ,,This ain't fair..''

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since i posted a chapter.

The reason of this is because im very busy with school..

Im currently sick at home so im able to post some chapters i hope.

I really hope you all are enjoying my book and ill post another chapter soon!

words; 1088