5. Spin the bottle..?

Enid pov:

We arrive at Yoko's door and i decide to knock, after a bit Yoko opens her door and hugs me tight. ,,Hey Yoko!'' I smile hugging her back. Wednesday looks at us in disgust and walks through the door to enter the dorm. ,,I didn't think she'd actually come..'' Yoko says letting go of me looking at Wednesday who was now talking with Bianca and Xavier. ,,You invited the boys too?'' I say looking at her confused. 

,,Ah yeah were gonna play some exciting games'' She giggles taking my hand and leading me inside the room. We all sit down in a circle and talk for a bit until Yoko finally takes a bottle into her hand and puts it down in the middle. ,,Were gonna play spin the bottle'' I already notice Wednesday looking at me with an annoyed gesture. ,,Who wants to start?'' Yoko says sitting back down waiting for someone to volunteer. 

,,I will i guess'' I say grabbing the bottle and giving it a fast spin closing my eyes too scared to look, It keeps spinning until it finally starts slowing down, i notice myself hoping it would stop at Wednesday. 'Please be wednesday..' I think to myself, As it finally stops i open my eyes and look up to see who it is. ,,I guess its you and me Enid'' Yoko says smiling softly, I look at Wednesday who doesn't seem to care much as she looks away from me. ,,Alright let's go in the closet.'' I say standing up walking into the closet feeling kinda nervous. 'Im gonna have to kiss my bestfriend..' i mumble to myself as Yoko enters the closet closing it behind her.

 ,,Enid i know you like Wednesday but it's just a game alright? nothing special'' She says trying to comfort me a little as she comes closer. ,,No it's alright Yoko i know that'' I smile at her just hoping it would be over soon. Yoko softly smiles taking a sip from her blood bag before putting it away and pinning me to the wall. I look into her eyes feeling my heart skip a beat as she puts her hands on my waist pulling herself closer to my body.

 ,,Just close your eyes and imagine its Wednesday'' She whispers into my ear, i close my eyes and try to imagine its Wednesday. Her soft lips kissing my neck, placing kisses all over my chest and then.. touching my lips. She starts kissing me softly and i can't help but not make a sound.

,,ssh.. your gonna make them hear us you know'' Yoko smiles tightening her grip on my waist and continueing to kiss me deeply. After a while she finally lets go and we both catch our breaths, ,,Jeez Yoko..'' I softly smile. ,,And did you think of Wednesday?'' She giggles. ,,Maybe..'' I smile walking past her to leave the closet. ,,Alright who's next?'' Yoko says following behind me to sit back down in our places. I notice Wednesday looking at me with more emotions then usual. 'Was she upset about it..?' i think to myself as i sit back down. 'I will' Wednesday says spinning the bottle.

Wednesday pov:

I wait for the bottle to stop spinning and as it finally stops i look up seeing it stopped at Ajax. ,,Great..'' I say out loud not caring. I see Enid looking at me with teary eyes ,,I can't do it'' i say feeling guilty as Ajax is Enid's ex boyfriend. ,,Why, Are you scared?'' Bianca says smirking at me. ,,I don't feel like kissing Enid's ex boyfriend'' I coldly say ,,Alright then, Kiss Enid instead'' Yoko says grinning at Enid who gives her a glare. ,,Fair enough.'' I say standing up and taking Enid's hand leading her to the closet. 

As we enter the closet i close the door behind us and i look at Enid who is wiping her teary eyes. ,,Are you okay?'' I say showing a little pity for her. ,,Im fine, I was just scared you'd kiss him'' She says looking back at me. ,,Do you seriously think i would kiss such a douchebag?'' I look her into the eyes. She shook her head slowly getting closer to me.

,,What are you doing Enid?'' I say looking at her nervously not sure what shes gonna do. ,,Were supossed to kiss remember?'' She says mumbling a little not even able to look me in the eyes. ,,Just enjoy this moment..'' Enid puts her hands on my waist pulling me closer tilting my head up a little so she could put her lips on mine. I close my eyes pulling my hands around her neck softly kissing her back.

She breaks the kiss to catch her breath for a moment and then pulls me back in kissing me even more passionate then before. 'Damn..' I think to myself as i enjoy the moment. We stop kissing after a bit and look eachother in the eyes and a soft smile appeared on my face. ,,Is Wednesday Addams smiling right now?'' She smirks placing a soft kiss on my cheek. ,,talk about this with anyone and ill rip your throat out.'' I say in my usual tone. She shrugs her shoulders and walks past me leaving the closet with a smile. 

My face was bright red as i quickly looked into the closet mirror, ,,Crap..'' I try to hide it as i leave the closet standing in the room seeing everyone looking at me. ,,Are you blushing Wednesday?'' Yoko says with a smile on her face, on the other hand Ajax and Xavier didn't seem all too happy. ,,Shut up, Im gonna go back to my dorm cuz its late so goodnight everyone'' I quickly leave to me and Enid's dorm hoping to forget about what happened.

,,Wednesday wait!'' I hear Xavier's voice behind me and i quickly turn around looking at him. ,,What?'' I hide my face in my jacket. ,,Did you two actually kiss?'' He says seeming a little disappointing. ,,Why is that such a problem to you? it was just a game'' I say knowing it was way more then just a game. ,,Because somehow i wished it was me that kissed you back there..'' He said walking closer to me, He softly cupped my face placing a kiss on my lips. ,,Are you trying to impress me so im gonna like you or something?'' I coldly say stepping back with a glare. ,,No i actually like you Wednesday'' He says hoping i'd feel the same. ,,Im gonna go now.'' I bluntly say walking off without saying anything else.

----------------------------------------------------------

And another chapter done!

im gonna try and post chapter 6 tomorrow when i got a little inspiration <3

if you have any ideas for chapter 6 please comment!

tysm for reading my story ^^