19. Spending time with friends

Enid's pov;

We arrived at the theme park after a long drive and i could already feel the adrenaline kicking in as i saw some of the coasters that were high up in the air. ,,Oh my gosh im so excited!'' i said shaking Yoko grabbing onto both of her arms. ,,Alright alright calm down you silly'' she smiled patting my head as Divina grabbed onto her hand. ,,Cuties'' i said chuckling. 

Wednesday was writing down something in a book as i walked up to her. ,,What are u writing?'' i curiously looked over. ,,My death note for if i don't survive one of these coasters.'' she said looking up at me. ,,These coasters are secure, accidents don't happen- often!'' i  smile knowing that accidents sometimes happen, but they happen everywhere. 

,,Still gotta be prepared'' Wednesday closes her book putting it in her bag. ,,Im gonna go buy the tickets, you guys go for a bathroom break so we can go when im done'' She said as she went towards the entrance. Me and the others went towards the toilets. After i was done Ajax was waiting on a bench. ,,Don't need the toilet yet?'' i said sitting down next to him. 

,,No im alright'' he said being silent. ,,What's up?'' i wanted to place my hand on his cheek but he moved away. ,,Are you seriously still mad about the kiss thing with Wednesday?'' i took my hand back looking at him. ,,I see how you two look at eachother, I don't know what happened in your coma but you two definitely had something going on.'' he sighed not even looking towards me. 

,,Look.. let's talk about this when were back alright? can't we just have a nice day without arguing..?'' i beg him. ,,I'll be nice, but not because you want me to'' he got up walking off towards the entrance. ,,What's up with him?'' Yoko says as she came out of the bathrooms. ,,He's still mad.'' i get up feeling mad. ,,he has no right to.'' she says wanting to hug me but i back away. ,,No he has every right to, it happened again yesterday and i haven't told him..'' i mumble looking at her. ,,wait- you and Wednesday?'' her eyes widened. ,,Yep-'' i felt bad.

,,I mean yeah, u should've broken up before you did but- just tell him the truth alright? ur just following ur true feelings'' she reassured me as we went towards the entrance too with Eugene, Bianca and Divina following us. ,,Hey guys wait up!'' We turned around noticing Xavier running up to us. ,,Oh hey i thought u weren't coming?'' i said thinking about what Wednesday would think. 

,,Yeah but i changed my mind, i want to spend time with yall and also Enid im sorry for calling you a dog yesterday'' he said softly smiling. ,,It's alright, im sorry for calling you an asshole and kicking you'' i smiled back. ,,Let's go now!'' Eugene said running ahead excitedly. As we arrived at the entrance Ajax greeted Xavier. ,,So you decided to show up?'' Wednesday said crossing her arms glaring at Xavier. ,,Yeah, i decided to come along'' there was an awkward silence between them that i noticed.

,,Anyways.. let's have fun guys'' i said. Wednesday handed everyone their tickets and we went inside. ,,Where should we go first?'' Bianca looked at a map one of the workers had given them as they gave the tickets. ,,Let's go to the water one!'' Xavier and Ajax said. ,,Nah there's an attraction with bee carts!'' Eugene said wanting to go there. ,,No way- they have a scare house!'' Divina said looking at Yoko. ,,Alright- what if we all split up and meet back here in like 30 minutes to do some other attractions?'' i suggested looking at Wednesday who was nodding. 

Everyone agreed and went in groups of 2 while me and Wednesday stayed behind. ,,Alright.. is there anything you want to go in?'' i look at the map that she was currently holding. ,,What about that one?'' she was pointing to an attraction that was seemed really fast and had a very high drop. ,,Terrifying..'' i mumbled. ,,Are u scared?'' she mocked me closing the map walking ahead. ,,No.. No im not!'' i ran after her to keep up.

Wednesday's pov;

We arrived at the entrance of the attraction and i noticed how high it was. ,,Looks good enough'' i said as Enid walked after me seeming pretty unsure about it. ,,You can still turn back you know'' i said looking back at her. ,,No- it's alright im coming'' Her hands were shaking as she walked next to me. I sighed and took her hand leading her through the line. I noticed her calm down as i held her hand tight.