Introduction

Hey readers! This is one of the many books/stories I've written but I'm hoping unlike the majority of the rest this will be fully completed. I've been meaning to write a book like this for awhile now and I think there's no other place better than wattpad. I often read books with similar tropes and ideas but wish they were slightly different or the mc wasn't so annoying. Hopefully I can give this to you! The main character, Lilith, is similar to most other characters I've read on here; however she's slightly tougher in my opinion. I'm not a fan of the mc always crying or just generally not being able to think for themselves, but Lilith is a tough cookie and she's definitely not got the whole good girl thing going but I personally love it and hope you do too.

Also just wanted to say the poems/quotes at the beginnings of the chapters are mainly not mine. Some are, but most aren't!

• • •

TW's

Lilith is abused, and these scenes can be described in depth at times and the after effects as well. With this comes gore, panic attacks, ptsd, suicidal thoughts/intentions, self harm (you get the picture) etc

On the flip side, also warnings for sexual scenes/smut. There is a plot to this book as well as smut so hopefully that satisfies everyone. (literally)

Also addiction/alcoholism is a recurring event in the story. Multiple characters deal with drugs, self harm, alcohol etc etc

For all the warnings they are all things I have personally witnessed/dealt with myself so hopefully I can accurately portray how it really is. However, some things may be different to your own experiences and I'm super open to tips on how to describe things better!

NONE OF THIS BOOK SHOULD BE TAKEN AS A LIFE GUIDE!! I WILL TRY NOT TO ROMANTICISE ANYTHING TOO MUCH SO PLEASE DON'T TRY ROMANTICISE IT YOURSELF ANY MORE!

• • •

Onto the proper introduction!

Lilith is 17, and at college in England, she lives with her father and mother who can't afford to let her live on campus and neither can she. She's part of the popular group, and her best friend is the nicest girl in school, or so everyone thinks. Lilith has the 'perfect' life, she's cool, edgy, mysterious. But she's drowning in guilt and pain and refuses any and all help, not that anyone even knows she needs help...

•••

P.s none of the chapters are edited, I proof read them myself which I know isn't very accurate. Sorry if there's any mistakes!