Chapter 5

Major trigger warning! (rape)

• • •

Lilith

"They say that the loveliest angels make the cruelest demons and my darling, you were so kind and beautiful before they dragged you to hell."

I wake up, groggy and aching but on as high alert as I can be. I try to move my hands to rub my face, but they're tied above my head. I'm laying on a hard bed, and I can feel the mattress springs digging into my back. Lifting my head as much as I can, I see the room is completely bare save for the bed itself and a small wooden dresser next to it. 

My chest is rising rapidly, and I attempt to calm my breathing to no avail. I'm not wearing any clothes and I shiver at the thought of the man taking them off me whilst I was unconscious, but that's the least of my problems right now. My mind feels like it's going a million miles an hour, whilst coming up with nothing. There's no way to break free and I have no idea where I am.

The door opening snaps me out of my thoughts and I stop breathing. It's the same man from last night, it has to be. He walks over to me and starts caressing my body and I feel the air rush out of me. Every touch feels like it's adding a layer of dirt to my skin. 

"You're a pretty one, aren't ya darlin'" He drawls out in a low voice. "I'm going to have fun with you." He chuckles.

I can feel tears of pure fear spring to my eyes, this is one of the worst things that could've happened. No it's the worst thing that could've happened.

He unbuckles his belt slowly, his shirt already discarded on the floor and I let out a chocked sob as the horror of what's about to happen fully dawns on me.

I can't do this again. I can't go through this again. Please not again.

I transport back to my twelve year old body again, I can feel phantom hands forcing their way into me. I'm bleeding and crying but all I hear are malicious laughs. 

I thrash as much as my bonds let me, but to no avail. He doesn't put on a condom, and I don't even have time to think about the consequences before he pushes into me in one hard thrust. I feel like I'm being torn apart and I don't even realising I'm sobbing until I feel myself shaking.

It hurts. God it hurts.

It's like being impaled by a sword. I know it's impossible but it feels like I'm being physically torn in half. He starts pushing into me harder and faster, moaning and kissing me sloppily on my breasts. I sob harder as I feel his saliva drying on my skin. I've never felt so disgusted in my life and all I want right now is to crawl out of my skin and then burn it.

 I try to kick my legs out from under him, but he's got me pinned. My lungs constrict again as the feeling of being completely trapped overwhelms me.

"Please. Please. Stop. Please stop, please." I beg, I beg as much as I can through my sobs. But he completely ignores my pleas. Instead he grabs his shirt that was on the ground and shoves it into my mouth. I choke as the scent of sweat and alcohol fills my nose.