Well then, there's your answer.

(Y/n's POV)

I roll my eyes as I walk away from Miles, most known as Spider. He's just so annoying. I hope he falls into a deep body of water with multiple bricks attached to his legs and that he slowly looses breath and has to inhale water and the water all goes into his lungs and he DIES. One can only hope. 

I go into a quiet and empty area in the lab to study. I don't attend a school, not even an online one, people from the lab just gift me books and I've learned that I like to study and read. It gives me a sense of security knowing that I know how to do something. I wouldn't want to be useless, like Spider. 

When I finish studying, I put on an oxygen mask and go outside. Pandora is such a beautiful place. I like to just sit around and enjoy the sights. Gorgeous. I wish I could breathe the air from Pandora. However, I am human and I can't. 

My thoughts get interrupted when I hear someone come outside. I turn around and, low and behold, its the one and only, Spider. I turn around to face where I was facing before. I hear him speak from behind me, "I'm going to go hang out with Jake and everyone, you want to come?"

"Do I ever want to come, Miles?" I ask. Spider hates being called Miles, even though it's his real name. I call him Miles to get on his nerves.

"No." He answers.

"Well then, there's your answer."

He walks past me, "Suit yourself."

He walks off and I watch him until he's out of sight. I don't know why he even bothers to keep asking me if I want to go with him, I never do. He clearly doesn't get the hint that I don't like him, not even when I avoid him at all costs and literally tell him that I don't like him. I would say that I hate him, but hate is a big word. He's not big enough of a man for me to even consider using big words like that on him. Such a shame, I would truly love telling him that I hate him.