How would I know?

(Spider's POV)

When I wake up, nothing feels changed. I feel the same as I did when I fell asleep. So I guess I'm not going to try and hang out with Y/n today. I don't feel up to it. I hope she can understand. 

As I think about Y/n, I wonder where she is. Did she ever go to sleep? She tends to read instead of sleep. I look over to Y/n's bed and see that she is fast asleep. I'm supposed to wake her up, but I really don't want to talk to her. She doesn't really talk to me anyways, so I guess I could be safe if I just wake her up. I could just shake her arm and walk away, she isn't that deep of a sleeper. No, I feel like if she does try and talk to me, I'll end up saying something that I don't mean.

I decide to not wake her up, for the good of sparing her feelings. Even though I think that Y/n doesn't care what I think about her or what I say to her, I still would like to stay away from her until I can see myself actually talking nice to her. I wouldn't want to hurt her feelings. That's not me.

I get up and out of bed and go to grab an oxygen mask. I grab an oxygen mask and as I am about to put it on, I look back at Y/n, considering waking her up. I shake off my thoughts and turn back around to put my mask on. After I do, I walk outside and have the intentions of finding Kiri. I want to talk to her and see if she knows if Y/n actually thinks of me as an idiot. Y/n and Kiri are close friends, but I've noticed that Y/n hasn't been wanting to be around Kiri as much recently. I just hope that Kiri knows why I'm so offended that Y/n called me an idiot.

When I find Kiri, I quickly walk up to her. She's playing with Tuk, but I try and pull her away so that I can talk to her. I grab Kiri's arm and tug on it, pulling her away from Tuk. Tuk looks at me sadly and says, "I guess I'll leave you guys alone." I can clearly see the disappointment on her face and I start to feel bad.

"No, it's fine. I guess you can talk with us." I tell Tuk.

Tuk smiles and follows me and Kiri as we walk to find somewhere to sit.

When we find somewhere to sit, Kiri asks, "So where's Y/n?"

"How should I know?" I respond.

Kiri shrugs, "I don't know, I just keep seeing you guys together," Kiri smirks at me, "Are you guys...?"

"What? No," I respond, annoyed, "We're not. Besides, that's not what matters right now."

Tuk jumps in on the conversation, "What does matter then?"

I look at Tuk and then back at Kiri to ask her a question, "Does Y/n think I'm an idiot?"

Kiri furrows her eyebrows, "How would I know?"

I shrug, "I don't know, you guys are close, aren't you?"

"We were. Y/n just kind of stopped talking to me, haven't you noticed that she's been pushing people away recently...? Well, except for you." Kiri responds.

Tuk jumps in again, "I know what she thinks of you."

I look at Tuk with hope, "Really?"

Tuk nods, "Mhm."

"Well what does she think of me?"