I just need sleep.

(Y/n's POV)

As I walk back inside, I think of how bad I feel. What I said was not right to say. But the weird thing is that Spider usually would not care if I call him an idiot, what is his deal now? I don't know, but this is just making me feel absolutely horrendous. When I looked him in the eyes, for the first time IN MY LIFE, I felt bad about what I said to Spider. And I know that I didn't mean what I said, but Spider thinks that I did mean it. And the worst part is: Spider actually doesn't want to be around me anymore. How long will this last? Ugh, the guilt is eating away at me. I can't take it. I just need sleep.

The sooner I go to sleep, the sooner I forget about it.

When I get back inside, I go back to my book area, just to check and see if my books are where I'd like them to be. I like to keep my books organized.

I see the book about love languages that Spider and I were reading. I let out a sigh and put it back in my book pile. Why did Spider even choose that book? Out of all the books I have, Spider thinks that that one has the prettiest cover? I know for a fact that there are other books with better covers. Whatever, it doesn't matter.

I go back to my bed and lay down. When I lay down, I almost immediately fall asleep.