It's not destiny.

(Spider's POV)

I don't know why Y/n is always so rude. That is not "slay queen, girl boss" of her. 

When I walk away, I think of why she hates me. There can't possibly be too many reasons why, right? I do mess with her sometimes, but she doesn't seem to care, she just ignores me. Almost everyone teases her because she's human and I'm human. People say that it's destiny for us to be together. It's not destiny. Yes, she's great and all, I just think that, even if I did like her, she would NEVER like me. I did like her when I was younger, but not anymore. I gave up.

Besides, Y/n is too perfect for me and we are nothing alike. We're total opposites. The only thing that we have in common is that we're both human. That's it. 

 After walking for what feels like forever, I see Jake and Ney'tiri. When I get closer to them, Jake asks, "Y/n didn't want to come?" 

"Does she ever want to?" I ask, remembering our short conversation that we had earlier.

Jake laughs, "Not while you're around."

I just laugh, sort of feeling awkward.

A few hours pass and I'm just sitting and talking with Kiri and Tuktirey, most known as Tuk.

"Y/n just doesn't want to be around you because she gets nervous around you." Kiri teases. I roll my eyes at her ridiculous remark. "As if." I scoff, as if I'm Cher from Clueless.

"No really, she's totally into you." Tuk says while bobbing her head like a bird.

I slap Tuk on the forehead with the palm of my hand, playfully. She just sticks her tongue out at me and runs off.

Kiri looks at me, "I'm serious, she just might like you, Spider."

I hear a voice from behind me, "Who likes Spider?"

I turn around and It's Y/n. What's she doing here? She never comes here. Y/n is so unpredictable.

I widen my eyes at her question, knowing that Kiri meant that Y/n is the one that's supposedly into me.

"Nobody." I say.

"Yes, well I don't expect anybody to. Anyone that might like you clearly needs to get their head checked for any damages."

I just stare at Y/n awkwardly.

"Well I guess I'll be on my way, Kiri, do you know where Jake is?" Y/n says, looking away from me.

Kiri looks at Y/n, "Yeah, he's just over there." Kiri points to where Jake is and Y/n walks off in that direction.

I look at Kiri with a face that says, "Really?" Kiri just laughs at the situation.