The End.

Hey, author here. Yes, this is the end of Y/n x Spider. I know, such a cliffhanger. Bummer. But I like to leave my fans at the edge of their seats.

A side note:

I didn't write smut or anything like that because I, personally, am not comfortable with writing those type of things. I also didn't write it for this story because Jack (Spider's actor) was a minor during filming. Yes, he is of age now, but Jack said that in some scenes, he was 14, and in others, he was 16. I do not condone writing smut about a minor, nor will I ever read smut about a minor. If you are one to read or write smut about a minor, please leave my page.

Anyways, now that I have that out of the way, part two? Seriously, I started writing this story satirically, but I learned that people actually enjoyed it and wanted more. So, part two anyone? If you do want a part two, let me know.

On the topic of people enjoying what I write, thank you all so much for supporting my work! It means a great deal to me that others enjoy my writing. I am so glad that I acquired such a great and interactive audience.

I don't think that I will be writing any stories anytime soon, but just know that, one day, I might be bored enough and start another story. I wouldn't count on it, but it's just a thought. And if you do want me to write another fanfiction, who would you like to read about next?

Yours truly, harry potter's twin.

Update: Part two is out now!