My apologies.

(Spider's POV)

When I wake up the first thing on my mind is Y/n, who is in her bed, sleeping. I get up, knowing that I have to wake her up. I go over to wake her up. I grab her hand and wiggle it in circular motions, making her arms shake too.

"Wake up, Y/n."

She wakes up surprisingly fast. She sits up and looks at me. Her eyes move to look at our hands, which are still connected. She slowly takes her hand out of my grasp and rubs her eyes, "Good morning, Miles." I look at her and sigh. I hate when she calls me that, but I allow it. She's actually the only person that I allow that with. She slightly widens her eyes, realizing her mistake. 

"Good morning, Spider." She says, with a smile.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?"

She stands up, "Within the time that I actually did get any sleep, yes. And you?"

"I slept well."

I did actually sleep well. The sleep that I got last night might be the best sleep that I've had in years. I don't know what it is, I just had a really good sleep.

"I'm glad." She says, walking away.

As she walks off, to my assumptions, to get ready for her day, I think of last night. I did enjoy myself last night.

"Y/n?" 

She turns around, "Yes?"

"Do you want to hang out? Like today?" I ask, shockingly confident that she will want to.

"Sure." She says, turning around and walking off.

Did she really just agree to hang out with me? Did she? Or am I just in a really weird dream? Well, I guess Y/n and I are going to hang out today. But what will we do? I didn't think this through fully. I guess that I just knew she was going to say that she didn't want to be around me, so I just didn't plan anything. I'm overthinking this too much. We'll just walk around out in Pandora. That seems fine. Y/n likes Pandora, I think. She doesn't really always look all that comfortable around the Na'vi, but she loves Pandora. I think that she feels like she doesn't belong there. I feel like I do and, honestly, I wish she would feel the same. That way, we would have something in common.

I go back to my bed and just sit there, waiting for Y/n to come back.

I wait and I wait and I... wait.

Something isn't right, I've been waiting for one hour now, why hasn't she come back yet? Is something wrong? Is she okay?

I get up and urgently go look for Y/n. The first place that I know to go is her reading spot. I go to her reading spot and see Y/n there, reading. She's just reading. She's fine. The pure relief I feel go all through my body when I see that she is okay is weird. But that relief quickly turns to anger.

"Y/n?" I impatiently call out, trying to get her attention.

"Yes?" She says, not even pulling her head out from that stupid book she's reading.

"Can you get your head out of a book for once? Hello? Look at me." I say, very annoyed.

She slowly lifts her head up and looking at me, unfazed by what I said.

"Yes?" She says, again.

"Why are you reading?"

"Why not?"

"We were supposed to be hanging out." I remind her.

"I didn't know that you meant right now." 

"Well, I did."

"My apologies." She says, dragging her eyes back to the book she's reading.

I just stand there for a second. I finally get words to go out of my mouth, "So you're just going to continue to read?"

She just nods, still reading. Unbelievable.

I am about to yell at her when she gets up and looks at me. I close my mouth. She walks closer to me and holds my face, putting both her hands on either side of my face. "Calm down, you're ugly when you're mad. Let's go." She lets go of my face, slaps my cheek sort of hard with one of her hands, turns around and starts walking away. She turns around, "Well, are you coming or can I just get back to reading?"

I stand there, looking at her with my jaw dropped.

"Okay then." She says, shrugging then walking back to her books.

"No wait," I say, "Let's go."

She looks at me and raises one eyebrow, "Where exactly? You never told me what we were doing and where."

"Oh." Is all I can let out.

She just stares at me, expecting an answer.

"It's settled then. We will just walk around outside." She says, which is what I planned to do anyway.

She starts walking and, when she gets close enough to me, she latches her arm onto mine and continues to walk, pulling me along with her.

Why is she being so... kind? This is weird. Really, really weird. I know that we talked about being close again last night, but I was definitely not expecting this kind of behavior. I almost don't like how nice she's being. It's very strange.