On your chin.

(Spider's POV)

Early in the morning, after I wake up, I go to wake Y/n up. I usually wake Y/n up because, if I don't, she'll sleep all day and everyone says that I'm the "only one who can wake her up." Lies.

I ask people at the lab if they've seen her and everyone says that the last they saw her was when she came in with me yesterday. 

I go to her secret area where she was yesterday and I see her lying down. I walk over to her but I step on something. I look down and see that I've stepped on a book. She must've fallen asleep while reading. She never gives herself a break. I kind of feel bad for her.

 I pick the book up and set it down on the pile of books next to her. I shake her shoulder to wake her, but she doesn't wake up. So, I shake her more aggressively. 

She lifts her head up quickly and looks at me. I smile at her, to give her a good start to her day.

"Good morning." I say.

"What's so good about it?" She mumbles, her voice sounding slightly raspy.

She looks at my hand on her shoulder, "Get you grubby hands off of me." And she smacks my hand off of her.

She sits up and rubs her eyes. I look at her face and see that she has some drool, "You have something on your face."

"Do I?"

"Mhm."

"Where?"

"On your chin."

She aggressively wipes her sleeve of her shirt across her chin and some of her mouth, "Is it gone?"

I nod.

She gets up and starts walking away. I assume that she's going to clean herself up or something, so I just decide that I should leave.

I grab an oxygen mask, put it on and walk outside.

When I go outside I see Jake and Ney'tiri talking while walking. I walk over to them, "Hey, guys."

"Hello, Spider." Ney'tiri responds.

Jake just waves. 

I just follow them where they walk.