So, it was bad.

(Y/n's POV)

I am honestly a little flustered. NOT BECAUSE OF HIM. I'm just still very taken back by that dream I had and how I feel about it.

"I am not flustered." I say, to my surprise, looking at his lips.

I quickly move my gaze back to his eyes and I notice that he saw where I was looking. Looking him in the eyes isn't exactly easy but it's better than him getting an even bigger ego because I just barely glanced at his lips. He smirks and leans closer before barely letting something escape from his lips, "You look nervous. Something wrong?" My eyes widen at the sudden chills running through my body.

I tense up, "Nope. Nothing is wrong and I'm not nervous."

Spider leans back to his original position. He stares at me with a fat smirk on his face. "Wipe the cocky look off your face." I demand before I uncomfortably turn around and go to get ready for my half-day.

Okay, what just happened? I honestly want to forget what just took place, but I don't all at the same time. This is all very confusing and I am only going to assume that the ONLY reason why I am acting and thinking about Spider like this is because I am starting to get sick. I better go check my temperature.

I walk into the bathroom and open up the medicine cabinet. There has to be a thermometer here. I move a few things around before finding the thermometer. I grab it out of the cabinet, put it under my tongue and wait. When it beeps, I look at the little numbers. Huh, I'm perfectly fine. Then what is wrong with me? I need to get my head checked. I wouldn't usually act like that around Spider. Usually, if he gets up in my face, I get even closer, to be intimidating. Why did I act so cowardly? What is wrong with me? I suppose the only other explanation is my lack of sleep. I mean, Spider does wake me up early, and I have been staying up late. Additionally, Spider made me watch Pandora's sky at like one in the morning. That's only a guess, I don't actually know what time it was. That night was nice though. It was pretty nice of Spider to ask me to watch the sky with him, it was also very nice lying next to him, surprisingly. What am I saying? I can't enjoy Spider's company. That's not the way things work between the two of us. Even if it WAS nice, I can't enjoy it. I simply cannot. I cannot, and I will not. What was I saying? Oh yeah, I think like this because of lack of sleep. Maybe I should talk to Spider about him waking me up. No, I don't think that I can ever recover from what just took place between him and I. Okay, it wasn't that bad, but I don't normally act like that and I don't like feeling this way. So, it was bad. Anyway, if I am not going to talk to Spider, then I should just change my sleep schedule. I should just go to bed earlier. Okay, it's settled then, I'll go to bed earlier. I mean, it's not like I have anything to do with my time anyway. I mostly just read, and I think I can go without my full day of reading, I can miss an hour or two.

I hope this is why I am feeling this way, if it is not, I have no idea what is going on.