Finally, some peace.

(Y/n's POV)

While I read my book on mathematics, I occasionally glance at Spider. Just to check on him, to see what he's doing. He keeps fiddling with his fingers as if he's got something on his mind. I roll my eyes and just look back at my book.

I try to concentrate on the materials of the book, but its too hard when Spider keeps tapping his foot at a quick pace.

"Is there something bothering you or are you just trying to annoy me again?" I ask, trying to sound concerned and kind of rude at the same time. I don't usually care if anything is bothering Spider, but him tapping his foot is really annoying and I guess I have to try and be nice to him, like I said I would.

"Nothing's bothering me, get off my back." He says, defensively.

"Calm down, I was just trying to help." 

He looks away and keeps tapping his foot.

I pull my face from my book and ask, "Could you at least stop tapping your foot, I'm trying to read over here."

He looks at me and relaxes his leg. I look back at my book and find where I left off. 

I don't really like mathematics, its's difficult. It might be difficult because I'm reading a very advanced math book and I should be learning at a very slower pace with easier material. But, it doesn't matter.

I get what I get. 

The tapping starts again. I slowly turn my head like an owl and look at Spider. He gets the hint and stops tapping his foot. I roll my eyes and get back to reading.

My reading gets interrupted once again by Spider. I look over to Spider and see that he's biting his nails. I watch him for a second until I get too annoyed and shout, "Would you stop that!?" 

He quickly looks at me and takes his finger out of his mouth and apologizes.

I take my eyes off my book and turn my gaze to Spider, "It's fine, just stop doing all that annoying stuff. What's bothering you so much anyways?"

"Nothing. It's nothing."

"It clearly isn't." I say, while marking my page, closing my book and setting it back on the book pile.

"I can't tell anyone. Not even you." He says, putting his head down.

"Okay." I carelessly shrug, "Shouldn't you be leaving now? Don't you have to go do something for Tuk?"

His eyes widen, "I do. I totally forgot."

He runs off, grabs an oxygen mask, puts it on and runs out of the lab.

Finally, some peace.

When Spider ran out of the lab, I saw that it was pretty dark. I should probably get some rest, I'm pretty tired.