From a distance.

(Spider's POV)

"What do you want?" Y/n asks, again.

"I just wanted to scare you." I reply, while slightly laughing.

"What, did you expect me to laugh?"

I shrug.

"Mhm, well it really seems like you were the only one laughing. Now leave and let me walk alone."

"Don't you think that's dangerous?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"To walk alone. I mean, you could get hurt."

"I think I can handle myself, thank you very much."

"You sure?"

"Are you implying that I can't protect myself?"

"I don't know, maybe?" I say, confused.

Y/n walks closer to me, still holding her knife, "I'll have you know that I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself and I don't need YOU to walk with me to make sure that I'm 'safe.'"

I put my hands up, "Alright, do what you want."

"I will." She huffs.

We just kind of stare at each other until she turns around and walks off like she's some kind of soldier.

I ask myself if I should just follow her anyways. I wouldn't want her to get hurt. Yes, she can take care of herself, it's just that another person with her would be safer. Should I? No, she'd be furious and basically combust into flames. Would it be worth keeping her safe? Yes. 

I should just follow her. From a distance.

After I've made up my mind, I go behind some bushes and hide myself. I keep track of her and keep her in my view so that I can make sure she's safe at all times. 

As I watch her walk, I get some time to really look at her.

She's perfect. From her fat forehead all the way down to her hairy toes. She's gorgeous. I just want to skin her alive and hang her on a wall. That would be so romantic. I can just imagine her frozen face, stuck in the same position forever.

Too bad people would look at me differently if I did that.