My Roommate?

(Nightmare POV)

"No." Is what I quickly said as I refused what sci just suggested to me an hour after learning that this thing- I mean killer, was now my roommate. Sci had just suggested that I befriend killer and get to know him better! Why in the world would I waste my precious time on some shark that I could just eat for dinner? "Scι, тнιѕ ιѕ тнe мoѕт ѕтυpιdeѕт тнιɴɢ yoυ нαve ever тold мe. Yoυr тellιɴɢ мe тнαт I нαve тo вeғrιeɴd wнαт coυld вe мy ғood, For wнαт? Frιeɴdѕнιp? Dιѕɢυѕтιɴɢ." I say with clear distaste in my tone while glancing at killer who was on the far side of the tank, away from me.

"Oh come on nightmare! I'm sure it won't be that bad." Sci says with enthusiasm that soon dissipates when he sees the glare I'm giving him. "I reғυѕe тo вeғrιeɴd... тнαт." I say while narrowing my eye socket at killer who just somehow tripped over their own tail. "Nightmare... You don't exactly have a choice." Sci says before regretting it when nightmare's tentacles slam against the glass. "ι αlwαyѕ нαve α cнoιce! Aɴd мy cнoιce ιѕ тo ɴoт вeғrιeɴd тнαт ѕтυpιd мer! I wιll ĸιll нιм, тнαт cнoιce I cαɴ eαѕιly мαĸe!" I snarl at sci before turning away and back into my cave, not wanting to actually end up attacking that shark mer named killer.

(A few moments later-)

(Sci POV)

I sighed while watching as nightmare retreated into his cave, a stressed frown visible on my face. For a few moments it was just silent after nightmare's outburst, though that silence soon disappeared when killer swam up to me on the other side of the glass while cautiously glancing at the huge cave that was nightmare's den. "You okay there doc?" Killer asked, tone expressing what I assumed was concern though his expression showed that of boredom. "I'm fine, just worried." I reply before glancing at killer.

"Be careful and don't get on nightmare's bad side because I can't exactly promise your safety and life shall you anger him." I say with a warning clear in my tone. "Relax, I'll be fine." Killer say's with a grin, not showing any sign of worry whatsoever. "Alright... I have to go now so I'll see you both tomorrow, bye." I said before excusing myself and then turning away and out the lab door, faintly hearing killer yell goodbye before the door shut close.

(Meanwhile with killer-)

(Killer POV)

After that sci guy left I had turned my attention to the cave where that scary octopus mer that sci called nightmare went into and pondered if I should try making conversation with them before letting go of that idea when I remembered sci's warning. Even though I really had the urge to annoy this nightmare guy, I knew I would have to give up the idea unless I was planning to die.

Letting out a bored sigh, I look around before frowning when I see the only thing that's in this huge tank is the cave and the sand below us plus the refreshing taste of the salty water that surrounded us. "...Well this is just sad. Not even one sea shell is in here." I commented to myself before going quiet when I hear nightmare move in his cave. "ѕнυт υp, I'м тryιɴɢ тo ѕleep." Nightmare's voice says from inside the cave before going silent.

Not saying anything for a minute, I stare at the cave before deciding frick it and responded back. "But why? There's nothing entertaining in here. The least you could let me do is talk to myself!" I say, not regretting speaking until a tentacle fired out at me, wrapped me up, and threw me against the glass with no mercy. Letting out a 'oomph' sound as I hit the glass tank, I look up just to see the tentacle that threw me disappear back into the cave.

Pushing myself up from the sandy floor from when my body landed on the sand after being slammed against the glass tank that trapped me in here with this nightmare guy, I let out a grunt as I feel that my ribs are now sore because of how tight the tentacle had grabbed me and threw me. Getting into a somewhat comfortable sitting position with my tail wrapped around me, I stare at the cave that nightmare was in before looking away.

"Should've listened to sci." I grumbled to myself before getting up from my sitting position to go to one of the tank's corners, wincing slightly when my ribs let out a pulse of pain that reminded me that I should hurry up and lay down to recover. Swimming over to a corner, I lay down on the sandy floor before curling up my tail near my side and then laying down. If anyone saw how I was laying they would probably say it reminded them of a cat curled up while sleeping.

Glancing one last time at the huge cave, I mumble the word "jerk." before laying my skull back down to rest, eye sockets shutting close.
_________________________________________

Have a lovely day and night!

(I've been offline because of some problems, I'll try catching up on making chapters so don't worry about me discontinuing any stories!)

Info:

Nightmare is not in the mood for anything.

Killer will remember sci's warning next time and won't anger nightmare... Just kidding, killer is definitely gonna anger nightmare in the future.

Killer can be a idiot at times.

Sci feels like killer isn't gonna listen to his warning...and he be correct.