The Syringe Of Positivity.

(Nightmare POV)

It's been a week and guess what? That shark mer is still here! Each time I tell sci to get rid of him he says no because his superiors said to not get rid of him and if I want to get rid of the mer then I can get rid of them myself but by doing so I will have to pay the consequences. Do you know how frustrated I am right now? I want to get rid of that annoying mer but how am I supposed to do that without getting in trouble?

The answer? I can't. No matter what I think of I can't seem to figure out a way of getting rid of the shark mer without getting in trouble. So I decided to play nice for now and just go on as I usually do, practice my senses and what magic I have access to, chat with sci, eat, and then sleep. Well at least that's what I usually would do but the thing is, something changed today. Today I have to get a dang Syringe shot that's filled with positivity from my brother, dream. Apparently they had dream use his positivity magic and then they somehow got some into a syringe and were now going to inject it into me to see how I react to it.

'I can already tell this is gonna be painful' is what I thought as sci came in, a syringe filled with positivity in his arms. Yeah, the syringe wasn't a normal sized syringe it was 6 feet long and was 3 feet wide. It was freaking huge and I felt like curling up in a ball when I saw the damn thing, sci was looking at me with guilt and sympathy in his eyes but how was that supposed to make me feel better? Even the mer shark named killer was looking at me with pity! Sure he didn't express that he was pitying me on the outside but that didn't matter since I could sense his emotions, and it was filled with pity towards me and I didn't like it one bit.

'i don't need your pity' is what I thought before glaring at the syringe sci had, growling in hostility while my tentacles swayed on both sides of me. Looking at me, sci gave me a 'I'm sorry' look while killer said "well your fucked" out loud while staring at me. Least to say I really wanted to throw killer against the glass multiple times but alas I couldn't do that less I wanted to get in trouble with sci's higher-ups.

"Nightmare, I know you don't want this to happen and I don't want this either but it has to happen so please don't fight back. I don't want you to end up hurting yourself so just withstand it for now even though it may be painful, Alright?" Sci asked, though it felt more like he was begging me to just go with it. "..." Not responding, I just continue to glare as the syringe is picked up from a claw looking machine though it looked more like a human hand machine then a claw hand.

After the syringe was picked up by the hand looking machine, something came out from above the tank and below me and then with no warning the thing from below me held my tentacles down meanwhile a claw above pinned me into the sand to make sure I wouldn't move. Letting out a yell of anger, I squirm under the weird looking metal that held me down. The metal claw that held me down didn't feel like the ones before that I broke when me and dream were being tugged away from each other. No, this metal claw felt stronger and more durable than the ones I broke before.

No matter how much I tried to move away, I couldn't. The hand machine that was just hovering above the tank dove in and next thing you know the hand positioned the syringe towards my back located where my soul would be and then with no mercy, they stabbed it into me before injecting all the positivity that was in the syringe, into my body.

'Welp, I'm doomed.' is what I thought before pain bolted through my bones, it felt like I was being melted inside out by acid and it wouldn't STOP. No matter how much I wanted it to it didn't stop, instead it seemed to increase and only grew worse as I tried to thrash away from the claws that held me down. Letting out cries and screeches of pain, I continued to squirm while my vision started to turn blood red. Anger and Hate started to fill me as I thought about how this all happened, if only I had killed that human... I Will Find You James And When I Do, Your Going To Wish You Were Dead!

Unknowingly to me, the collar that was on my neck snapped into pieces and the machines that pinned me down started to slowly loosen up as my strength came back after being restrained by that damn magic collar restraint. And while the machines loosened up and started to snap, sci had pressed the emergency button and red sirens started to blare out throughout the whole lab building and if you listened you would hear multiple footsteps running to where we were.

And while that all happened, a scared killer watched as nightmare turned into what he really was, a huge ass scary kraken that looks like they came out of the deepest trenches in the sea. As nightmare let out a angry roar at the glass tank that contained him, his jaws seemed to unhinge from each other and if you looked at his jaws you would see sharp rows of teeth waiting to consume anyone who dare to get in his way.

Slamming his tentacles against the glass while also trying to rip it apart with his teeth, nightmare continued until finally the glass tank broke. Letting out a grin, nightmare slithers out of the broken tank while water poured past him and then with the help of his tentacles he quickly grabbed sci who was locked in here with him since it was his job to stay until he was done with observing. "ʏou'ʟʟ ʀᴇԍʀᴇт ᴅoιɴԍ тнᴀт." Is what nightmare said while glaring at sci who was trembling in his tentacles, his eyelight a blood red color instead of it's usual cyan color. His eyelight was looking down at him, slitted like a snake which sended chills down sci's spine.

Jaws still hinged open, nightmare goes to rip sci in half in a bloodlusted craze only to stop when something exploded in his face. Letting out a hiss of anger, nightmare turns to whoever threw something at him only to growl in annoyance when he saw that it was the shark-mer killer who threw it. "Uh- my hand slipped?" Is what killer said before shrinking back when nightmare growled at him.

Before nightmare could do more than growl at killer, he was interrupted by the sound of the door slamming open. Staring down at the door that was tiny in his view, nightmare frowned with a displeased look on his face before it turned to joy when he saw humans and monsters enter through the door with what looked like magic restraints, electric batons, sleeping darts, grenades, flash bombs and more. Now you see, nightmare wasn't happy because he saw the weapons- no, he was happy because he just saw his next meal and it was going to be a blood bath. Grinning, nightmare licked his chomps while staring down at the creatures below. Oh how much fun he was going to have ripping these little impudent creatures in half before eating them!
_________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Nightmare can live even out of water, sure he'll be slow on land if it's tentacles but if he learned to get some dang legs he would be faster on land.

Nightmare is in a bloodlust craze. Barely hanging on to his tiny sanity he has left in his crazed state.

Killer can last out of the water for about an hour before needing to go back in.

Killer threw a flashlight at nightmare's eyelight which temporarily blinded him for a few seconds.

Sci is a scared scientist.

Help is on the way! Don't worry sci you'll live!... Probably!