I'm Not Your Boss!

(Nightmare POV)

Where am I? What happened? Why does my skull hurt so much?...Oh. right- the thing that hit me in the skull what was that? Why was I even attacked in the back of the skull anyways? Did I do something.... I can't remember, it's hard to recall what happened when my skull keeps pounding in pain each time I try to remember. "Bo.. wak.. up..." Someone says, sounding a little blurred due to me not being able to focus at the moment. "Bos.. Wake...up!" The voice said again, sounding more clearer but still a little weird to me. Well at least it sounded a little weird to me until they shouted, me hearing what they said as clear as day. "Boss Wake Up!" Someone- no killer said or more like shouted right into my non existent ears.

Immediately I use a tentacle without thinking and throw killer a distance away while getting up with a groan, rubbing my skull when I felt a pulse of pain from the back of my skull. While rubbing my skull I took notice of some things, I was now back to my normal size, I had a stronger magic collar on my neck and it pulsed with positivity that threatened to burn me should I make a wrong move. Another thing I noticed was that I could sense multiple emotions in the tank that I was now in once again, I also noted that this tank was bigger than my one before and the glass seemed much stronger and sturdier than my old tank.

Looking away from the glass tank I was observing, I look around at my surroundings to see that the emotions I was sensing was coming from a couple of mers that were huddled into a corner, staring at me with fear clear in their eye lights. Though, I could also see worry and concern in their eye lights as they stared towards where I threw killer at. While the mers stared where killer was, I decided to observe them and figure out what type of fish they were.

The first mer seemed to be a half orca- half mer skeleton, featuring the basic colors of an orca, the color of black and white except they also seemed to have a tiny red scar on their cheek. The second mer looked to be part humpback whale-half skeleton mer, they were bigger than the other mers in the tank and had a hole in their skull. The third mer was tinier than the second mer and seemed to be part tiger shark and they noticed me observing them as they glared at me with their purple-red eye lights. The fourth mer seemed to be the calmest in their little mer group, they had a magic collar like me except their's didn't pulse with positivity and they had black bones, red-yellow phalanges, multi colored eye lights and blue tear marks going down their face, from the way their tail looked and how calm they seem, I could tell they're a shark but what type? Perhaps- are they are nurse shark? Hm, what an interesting group this is...

Before I could continue thinking, I was interrupted by killer swimming over to me with a grin on his face. "Boss you're awake!" Killer said with a hint of muted relief. "Uɴғorтυɴαтely." I respond blatantly, not caring about the mers who were looking at killer with a look that screamed to him to back away from me. "Aw, don't be like that! Your just upset because you didn't get to finish eating and killing everyone right?" Killer responds while still having a grin on his face, not noticing what he just said just set off alarm bells in the skulls of the other mers in the tank with us.

"..." Not responding, the words killer just said processed in my mind and then like if a bucket of cold ice water was poured onto me, I suddenly jolted up as realization sunk in and the memories of what I did at the lab flooded into my mind. While I was dealing with the internal crisis I was having about killing humans and monsters- not to mention eating them, killer noticed the other mers and headed their way.

(Killer POV)

"Hey! What are you guys doing over there?" I asked the mers who were huddled in a corner of the new tank me and boss are now in. "Obviously to not piss off that guy!" The orca mer said while pointing at nightmare. "Oh, Well he won't kill you so relax will ya?" I say while watching as the mers looked at me like I was crazy. "Relax? RELAX?! That guy literally threw you across the tank and into the glass wall! How are we supposed to relax with him around?" The tiger shark said this time while glaring at nightmare with anger and hidden fear in his eye lights. "Well I mean I kinda deserved it for blinding him multiple times with flash bombs and biting him so..." I admitted though instead of feeling bad about the incident I instead grinned as I thought about the stunned look boss gave me when he saw that I bit him.

"You did what?! Your asking to die if you do that!" The tiger shark said while staring at me like I was an idiot. "I feel like that's something sci would say..." I said before moving my gaze from the mers and towards the metal door in this new lab and then like if on cue, sci came into the room. Immediately, I quickly swim over to the glass wall and tap it with my tail successfully catching sci's attention. "Hey doc! You lived, I was worried you were turned into dust!" I say while watching as sci gave a wave to say hello but didn't say anything, he seemed nervous now that I look closer. I wonder why he's nervous?

As I stared at sci, I took notice that he wasn't looking anywhere in nightmare's direction and his legs seemed to be slightly shaking just from being in here. "Hey sci are you perhaps...scared?" I ask while watching as sci flinched when I said that. "So you are scared. Why?" I ask while tilting my skull at him. "H-how could I n-not be scared? I'm stuck in a room again with a k-kraken that can kill me and almost did if you h-hadn't... If you hadn't thrown that flash bomb....Thanks for the help by the way." Sci started while stuttering at times before thanking me for saving him. "No problem! After all who's gonna give me my favorite food when no else will?" I said while slightly drooling at the thought of eating some seal right now.

"Right..." Sci said while staring at me for a moment before focusing his attention on the mers who were still in the corner but now looking at sci with curiosity and wariness in their eye lights. Sci and his little staring contest with the mers soon ended though when boss started to move towards mine and sci's direction and he seemed pissed. Can't blame him though, he literally got fired in the back of his skull with 5 missiles that glowed with a strong positive aura that even annoyed me even though I wasn't the one hit. Also the strong positive aura just didn't sit right with me and not to mention it harmed boss.

I wonder what boss is gonna do now?
________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

I updated again and I feel pretty happy for no reason, I just woke up and motivation said we writing and updating today!

Info:

Nightmare is going to be mad when he finds out he was fired in the skull with missiles- oh what am I talking about? He's already pissed.

Dream doesn't know his positivity magic is being used to harm his brother.

Sci is wary of nightmare now.

Killer wants some seal meat right now.

The list of mers for you to remember:

Nightmare is a Betta Fish or a Kraken depending on which form he decides to take.

Dream is a Betta Fish or a ??? Depending on which form he decides to take.

Killer is a Killer Shark aka a Great White Shark.

The Orca Mer is X aka Cross.

The Tiger Shark is Murder aka Dust.

The Humpback Whale is Hunter aka Horror.

The Nurse Shark is Era aka Error. Era has another form which is ???

Extra info: Nightmare and Era are the only ones who have magic collars on them due to how they are leviathans. Question is, what type of leviathan is Era? You'll find out soon but if you wanna make a guess go right on ahead!