Killer On The Loose

(Era POV)

'Holy shit he did it' is what I thought as I stared at the chaos in front of me. Me and the others were in a tank together albeit temporarily since we had finished getting our check ups from the scientists. Soon I would have to be moved back but for now I was allowed to stay for three days as a 'reward' for not causing too much trouble to the scientists when they did their check up on me.

Anyways- back to the main topic, Killer had enough of these check ups and declared he was gonna escape but when he asked the rest of us to join him, we obviously refused. After all, it's suicide to go against the headquarters and yet he did it. How? By pretending to be dead. Unlike normal monsters, we don't dust and instead stay in our physical form like humans and animals do and decompose naturally unless eaten by another.

Watching as the workers took killer out of the tank and checked on him after they noticed he hasn't moved for 2 days. Looking over him, the workers seemed confused but also worried since they didn't know how killer 'died' and they didn't know if it was an unknown disease or something so they proceeded to take killer somewhere else while other workers started to get tranquilizer guns that was covered in anti magic that could not only knock us out but also weaken us so we couldn't fight back.

This was even worse since we were in a tank and it was only a matter of time until they got all of us, despite all of that though, I took most of the hits from the tranquilizer darts so that the others didn't get hurt or weakened too badly. Hissing in annoyance when I felt the darts stab into my tail, I try to snap at the workers above the tank but couldn't since the darts that were in my tail started to quickly take effect.

Growling at the workers, I used my eel body to curl protectively around the others. I was actually kinda thankful that nightmare had triggered my leviathan form to come out since now I didn't have to be in that damn shark form. A leviathan only goes into a weaker form only when they are greatly weakened or if their leviathan form is forcefully sealed by a mage.

Those are the two reasons why I was stuck in that shark form in the first place but since that kraken showed up, it triggered my leviathan form to come out since we leviathans are protective of what we consider ours. Like for example I consider hunter and the others as my family and nightmare had harmed my family. He was also in what I considered my territory and all leviathans, even the kindest ones are territorial.

Back to what's currently happening- I could feel the others slightly shaking as they hid close to my body and I could feel as they clinged onto me. After all we didn't know what these workers were planning. What if they separate all us into individual tanks? Or even worse, what if they got sent to another branch or was forced to mate? Just thinking about it made my soul ache and my hate for the workers burned even higher.

Looking down at the others who also had a few darts but not as many as me in their tails, I could only let out a tired shaky purr that came from my soul in comfort before i felt my eye sockets close shut and darkness overtook me...

(Meanwhile-)

(No one's POV)

In the deep vast ocean, one can see three figures swimming in a certain direction. The three figures were none other then nightmare who was slowly losing his patience as Blot kept talking on and on to kaipo about the sea shells he randomly keeps finding. Meanwhile kaipo who had chased after Blot and nightmare after mustering up his courage, asked to join them on their adventure and was now having his non existent ears dying to Blot who kept chatting non stop like an excited child whenever he found new sea shells.

Well, the only way to shut him up was to either stuff something edible in his mouth or hold bubbles the turtle in his arms. Bubbles was like a blot repellent and Blot kept his distance and instead chatted with nightmare who occasionally responded at times so that Blot knew he was somewhat listening. Nightmare was more focused on his task to find dream though and only listened to half the things Blot said.

One thing blot said did catch nightmare's attention though. "Y'know there was this one time awhile back where I was just minding my own business but then my stomach growled and I was really hungry but I couldn't find anything good but when I looked up, I saw something flying above the surface! And guess what? It was a flying chicken skeleton! Which was strange because I don't think chickens can fly but this one did! And looking at their wings, I couldn't help but think of those uh- whaddya call it?...oh! Chicken wings! Anyways I wanted what those humans called chicken wings and I almost got it! But before I could get a chicken wing, some random flying things popped up and started hitting me! Y'know what made it worse? They used a net and captured my prey! I had to retreat and I was in a bad mood for the whole day. Oh right, did I tell you about the time..." Blot said before talking about other subjects that didn't really pique nightmare's interest.

As nightmare wondered about who this 'Flying Chicken' was. The 'Flying Chicken' was nearing their location. Well they may have been there already if not for them getting hungry and having to find nearby land to eat some land creatures.
______________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Kaipo has joined the group!

Bubbles has joined the group!

Killer is...being killer.

Era and the others are currently being checked over again except this time for any type of disease.

Nightmare is stuffing a little crab into Blot's mouth so he shuts up for awhile.