A List Of What?

(Nightmare POV)

I was angry- no livid. Why the hell was I attacked with positivity?! There is no way in hell dream would do such a thing, he would at least try to talk to me first or something! He doesn't use violence unless necessary- ah wait, perhaps he just didn't want to take any chances and just decided to knock me out instead of killing me? But why? I literally killed and ate humans and monsters... 'That monster dust tasted disgusting though.' I thought while grimacing at the memory.

Apart from monster dust tasting disgusting, there's no way dream would attack me. Which means these scientists must be having him use his positivity magic to use it against me! Just thinking about the thought pisses me off even more... Growling in anger at the thought, I slam my tentacles at the glass tank and got even more upset when it didn't even budge under my hit. All the glass did was make a little thud sound and that was it.

Looking at sci who was on the other side of the glass staring at me with wide eye sockets, I glare at him and was about to curse at him in anger when he started to pull something out of his coat pocket. All my anger diminished when I saw what he was holding, unconsciously I touch my skull and felt nothing. Looking at the crown- no, MY crown I look at him with an unreadable expression. My crown, I had forgotten all about it and never noticed it was missing since I was more focused on finding dream and getting out of here.

'How could I forget something so important? Wait- when and how did he get my crown? If I'm correct my crown shouldn't be able to fall off my skull unless I allow it since it's made with magic to stick with it's owner. So how in the seven seas did sci get my crown?' is what I was trying to figure out while staring at sci who was fidgeting under my stare. "Boss? You okay?" Killer asked while staying an okay distance away just in case I decided to go on a angry rampage.

"I'м ғιɴe." I say, though I don't exactly feel fine with my skull still throbbing slightly. "Tнoυɢн, I'м cυrιoυѕ...ѕcι." I say, directing my full attention to sci and mostly my crown that was in his hands. When sci heard me address him, he flinched before looking at me except not directly. Still fidgeting under my gaze and avoiding eye contact with me, sci hesitates before responding. "C-curious about what?" Sci asks, stuttering slightly. "Wнy ιѕ мy crowɴ ιɴ yoυr poѕѕeѕѕιoɴ?" I ask while noticing how sci was shaking and feeling his negative emotions, instantly I felt pity and guilt but quickly pushed it away.

"I uh, t-the medical bay team h-had found your crown i-in your old tank where you had first y-y'know, became this." Sci says while gesturing his hand in front of me to show what he meant. "I ѕee." I respond while still staring at my crown that shined in it's beautiful golden color. 'i must've dropped my crown when I was in pain and because my magic was weakened when I transformed so it couldn't stay on me.' I thought before sighing, whatever thoughts I had to curse sci out disappeared while I stared at him and then my crown.

"Wнy αre yoυ нere ѕcι? I'м ѕυre yoυ dιdɴ'т coмe нere oғ yoυr owɴ ғree wιll correcт?" I say while crossing my arms, tentacles swaying at my side. "I- well, c-correct. I um actually have some things to tell you since your a-awake now."  Sci responded, confirming my question while also piquing my curiosity about whatever he had to say. "Go oɴ." I say while listening closely, not wanting to miss any important details. "Well the h-higher ups weren't happy with what you did at the other lab but have decided to let it pass except u-um, well... They want you to help them in future missions and to..." Sci said, cutting himself off at the end, looking hesitant.

"Fυтυre мιѕѕιoɴѕ? well I ѕυppoѕe I cαɴ do тнαт, eхcepт wнαт elѕe were yoυ αвoυт тo ѕαy ѕcι? ιт мυѕт вe ιмporтαɴт ѕo нυrry υp αɴd тell мe wιll yoυ?" I say, feeling even more curious about what he was trying to hide. "The higher-ups want you to choose a... Well a um-" sci started, struggling to say whatever he had to say. "Sтop ѕтoppιɴɢ мιd ѕeɴтeɴce αɴd тell мe αlreαdy." I say, feeling slightly impatient. "They want you to choose a mate! I already have the list of ones they personally chose s-so..." Sci blurted out, stuttering only once at the end of their sentence. Right when sci said that, I frowned in displeasure. Not wanting to have a mate but knowing if I don't choose who knows what they may do to dream, but of course... Who says I can't make a deal instead of willingly going along with what they want?

"Alrιɢнт, ғιɴe I'll cнooѕe BUT oɴly ιғ yoυ leт мe ѕee dreαм αɴd ѕтαy wιтн нιм ғor αwнιle or elѕe wнαтever poтeɴтιαl мαтe yoυ ѕeɴd мy wαy, I wιll ĸιll αɴd eαт тнeм." I say while grinning at sci who's face changed from relief to a troubled expression. "I uh, don't know if you can do that-" sci started only to freeze at the glare I gave him. "B-but I'll see what I can do!" Sci finished quickly while relief spread across his face when my glare disappeared with a pleased look. "Good." I respond while a slight smile broke out on my face at the thought of being able to see dream again.

"Wнιle we're αт ιт, нow αвoυт yoυ тell мe αвoυт тнeѕe poтeɴтιαl мαтeѕ нм?" I ask, now in a better mood then before. "O-ok well um, there's Aqua who is part dolphin-part skeleton but isn't in this particular tank, there's X who is the orca mer in the tank here, there's Cocoa who is part jellyfish and loves sweet stuff but isn't in this particular tank either, and era who happens to be in this tank." Sci lists all the potential mates while staring at me. Before I could open my mouth though I was interrupted by killer who decided he had a say in this. "What about me?! I'm a good potential mate too y'know!" Killer says while swimming over to me and staring at sci with his empty eye sockets.

"Erm-well, they probably just don't find you suitable enough?" Sci says, shrinking back slightly as killer growled in displeasure. "Well they're stupid then. Because I'm suitable enough and plus I think I look like quite the snack! Right boss?" killer say's while proudly holding his head up and turning to me. "Well, I ѕυppoѕe yoυ αre correcт... yoυr тαιl ғιɴѕ woυld тαѕтe ɢood cυт ιɴтo ѕoмe pιeceѕ αɴd тнeɴ rolled ιɴ ѕoмe ѕeα weed." I respond while staring at killer's tail, just thinking about eating some shark meat made me feel hungry. "Eh?" Is all killer said while staring at me with a look of disbelief. "Boss, you don't actually mean that right?" Killer asks while staring at me. "..." Not responding, I turn my attention to era who I noticed was staring at me with a strange expression.

"Boss?" Killer asks once again before noticing where I was staring "..." Not responding, me and era continue our little staring contest before killer popped up in front of me, blocking era from my view. "Hey! Stop staring at boss like that, I already called dibs on him!" Killer says while glaring at era who stared at killer with confusion before realizing that there seemed to be some type of misunderstanding. "Okay?" Era responds with confusion in his voice and before killer did something stupid, I decided to interrupt.

"I woυld rαтнer нαve α вιrd αѕ мy мαтe тнeɴ yoυ." I say while watching as killer looked at me like I just shot him multiple times in the heart. "..." Not responding, killer swam over to the other mers while sulking. At first everything went silent for a moment before sci spoke up. "Well, there actually are some part bird-part skeletons in a different location-" sci started only to be cut off by killer sending a glare at him which immediately shut him up meanwhile I stared at him with a look of interest on the topic he just brought up.

"Iѕ тнαт ѕo? ιɴтereѕтιɴɢ..." I say while wondering what type of bird skeletons I might meet in the future. While I was thinking about potentially meeting others and seeing dream, I forgot all about the crown in sci's hands...

(Meanwhile in a different place-)

(??? POV)

My caretaker said there's talk about a mer in a different location. A mer that's part kraken to be exact, how interesting is that? I can't wait to meet them if I ever get the chance to! I should make sure to look presentable just in case, plus these feathers aren't gonna groom themselves after all!

Oh?, I suddenly feel like someone's talking about me. I wonder who?

Well, I can't wait to meet you...Darling.
________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Killer wants to be nightmare's mate and ain't about to let anyone take his spot.

Nightmare can't wait to see his brother!

I wonder who was that at the end? I think you may know who.

You'll find out what era is in the next chapter or so.

New mers that will show in the future:

Aqua aka swap sans who is part dolphin-part skeleton.

Cocoa aka Ccino sans who is part jellyfish-part skeleton.