Blot's Friend?

(Nightmare's POV)

All was quiet when I woke up which I was happy with since it meant more quiet time for me. Well at least I enjoyed the quiet for a moment before getting bored and hearing Blot lightly snoring, I look to the side to see Blot sleeping while clinging onto one of my tentacles causing me to smile slightly in amusement. Deciding to wake Blot up, I lift the tentacle he's clinging onto to which he doesn't really notice until I wrap my tentacle all around him and start shaking him like a rattle. Now that woke him up.

"Wha-Ahh! Stop shaking me!" Blot yelled only for me to shake him even more in my tentacle, an amused glint in my eye light as Blot tries to escape my grasp only to fail. "I'm gonna throw up on you if you don't stop!" Blot threatened to which I froze, giving Blot a moment of peace before I decided my choice. "I'll jυѕт нαve yoυ ғαce αwαy ғroм мe тнeɴ." I responded with a grin before shaking him again in my hold like a rattle while making sure he didn't face me if he actually decided to purposely throw up on me.

(Meanwhile-)

(??? POV)

I was swimming, chasing after a turtle that I named bubbles when I heard a familiar voice yelling. Heading towards the source, I was surprised to hear Blot especially over here near my home considering he doesn't like to socialize due to others being distant with him. I always felt bad for the other, I tried to keep him company but it was a little hard to do when he lived far from me and because of how I feared of how he would treat me if anyone saw me with him and mentioned to him about the rumors...

Getting closer then I realized to the familiar source, I narrowly avoid being ran over by Blot zipping pass me like he was swimming away from something. "Bloт, ɢeт вαcĸ нere!" An unfamiliar voice shouted, which caught my attention as something quickly zipped pass me before I could figure out who it was. Looking to where Blot was, I could see he was a good distance away but that didn't matter as a black blur of something rammed into him causing me to wince as Blot went down with whoever tackled him down.

Not knowing what was going on and worried about Blot, I decide to swim over.

(Nightmare's POV)

I had let go of Blot after he kept whining about how he was feeling sea sick which I didn't get considering we literally live in the sea and shouldn't be able to get sick easily due to being leviathans. After I had let him go, he decided to throw sand into my eye socket on purpose by swishing his tentacles in the sand in my direction while saying it was an accident! Before I could call Blot out on his lie though, he swam out.

Deciding to give chase, I yell after Blot with the determination to catch him and whack him in the skull as payback. "Bloт, ɢeт вαcĸ нere!" I yell as Blot just increases his swimming speed even more in the hopes of losing me. Seeing he wasn't gonna stop anytime soon, I decided to put an end to this chase. Using one of my tentacles, I grab a rock as I swam before putting in the tiniest bit of magic that I had and then fired it straight at Blot's skull which in turn caused him to stagger for a moment which was enough for me as I rammed straight into him with no mercy.

Tumbling onto the sea floor, I pin Blot down before he could try swimming away again before speaking. "Tнrow ѕαɴd ιɴ мy eye ѕocĸeт αɢαιɴ αɴd I'м ѕнovιɴɢ ѕeα ѕнellѕ dowɴ yoυr тнroαт." I growled out to which Blot frantically nodded while shuddering at the thought of being forced to eat sea shells. "Uh-not to interrupt or anything but may I ask who you are sweetheart?" Someone says causing me to snap my skull in their direction while Blot seemed to freeze at the voice of whoever spoke.

Turning my attention to the one who spoke, I can see they are a skeleton mer which had me curious as to what they were since they didn't seem to be like any mer I have seen so far. "Beғore тнαт- wнαт αre yoυ?" I ask with a look of intrigue. "What am I? Isn't it obvious?" The one in question asks in playful amusement before speaking again. "To answer your question, I'm what you call a rainbow goby- though I'm not actually covered with rainbow colors like Blot." They said as they glanced at Blot, giving them a small smile.