Restrain The Kraken!

(Nightmare POV)

Food, that was all I could think of when I saw those little vermin surrounding me from below. 'They all look delicious! I can't wait to eat them all for dinner!' is what I thought before frowning when I realized those little weapons they all carried would be a hindrance to me when trying to eat them. Immediately, I used my tentacles and smashed some of the vermin underneath my tentacles, grinning as I hear screams from the others and the squelching sound of flesh being smashed to paste and the smell of monster dust scattering in the air.

Still grinning, I bathe in the negative emotions coming from the ones below me while smashing and smacking the other vermin's away. While killing the ones below me, I noticed one little vermin a human to be exact- trying to get away to call for help and I instantly used one of my tentacles to drag them back and then with no mercy, I threw them into a wall. Enjoying the sounds of bones breaking, blood splattering, and the cries of pain that soon faded away into nothing.

Though, when I was gonna look away from the now dead human, I froze. Right where the human had died was a red upside down heart that I immediately recognized as a soul of determination. Now interested, I grab the soul with one of my tentacles and watched with curiosity like a cat as the soul pulsed a bright red, slowly weakening. Opening my mouth I only say two words before continuing to stare at the human soul, "𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈..."

(Here's the drawing! Hope ya like it!)

While staring at the soul, I noticed that the vermins below me were trying to get their weapons that I had scattered about

While staring at the soul, I noticed that the vermins below me were trying to get their weapons that I had scattered about. Turning my attention away from the soul, I grab some of the humans and monsters below me with my tentacles and then throw them in my jaws. Chewing, I taste bones being crushed, blood sinking into my mouth, and flesh being ripped into pieces. Sadly the dust of those dead monsters didn't taste satisfying, they tasted horrible to be honest.

Letting out a huff of distaste at the monster dust that was in my mouth, I decide to get rid of the dusty taste by eating more of the humans while also killing the monsters by crushing them, throwing them, or simply stabbing through them all with one of my tendrils. While snacking on another human, I remembered the floating soul and looked at the tentacle holding it only to be disappointed when I saw that the soul was fading away, cracks appearing meaning it was going to shatter soon.

Frowning, I slowly squeeze the soul with my tentacle, grinning in satisfaction from the sound of the soul shattering into pieces. After I shattered the soul, I went to look back at the humans only to hiss in pain when a missile suddenly hits me in the face. Growling in anger, I look towards the direction where the missile came from and frowned in displeasure when I saw that it was that scientist... What was his name again? Sci Fi? No- it was sci wasn't it? Did he fire that missile at me? How rude, right when I'm eating dinner too. Doesn't he know it's rude to interrupt someone when they're eating? Perhaps I should eat him too? But monster dust tastes disgusting...

Well whatever, it's just a little monster dust. I'll get rid of the disgusting taste later with more dead humans. Moving forward in sci's direction, I move one of my tentacles and go to strike only to roar in anger when a bright flash hits my vision, making me miss my target and hitting some rubble besides sci instead. Snapping my skull towards the one who just blinded me, I hiss at what's his name- Killer, I think it was and glared at him which was a clear warning for him to back off but he didn't seem to get it as he just held another flash bomb in his hand while looking at me with a challenging look and a smug smirk that irked me.

Growling, I quickly send a tentacle at killer to grab him only to get caught off guard once again when a very strong positive aura pulsed nearby. Stopping, I quickly swerve my skull to where I sensed the positive aura and immediately went to move forward only to frown when I noticed that the rubble was getting in the way of my destination. Huffing, I swipe the rubble away with my tentacles and start forward before stopping when I felt a little sting, like if something bit me. Looking down at one of my tentacles, I don't know how to feel when I see that the stinging feeling I felt was from killer who was clinging and chewing on my tentacle like if it were a dog toy.

Distracted, I didn't notice the vermin below me escaping from me and to who knows where. Instead my attention was wholly on the mer shark that was chewing on my tentacle. 'The audacity this mer shark has to bite me. They're either incredibly stupid or incredibly naive, or they are asking to die.' is what I thought while my other tentacles twitched in annoyance. Sighing, I move the tentacle killer is clinging onto in front of my eye socket and glare at him with annoyance clear in my gaze.

"Oh, hey there boss! I'm totally not biting you to distract you-" killer say's while still clinging onto me. 'Boss?' is what I thought as I stared at killer with confusion temporarily subsiding my rage. "𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔." I growled, though it came out demonic sounding. "Whaddya mean? Your stronger than me so that makes you the boss! Cause y'know that's how it works in mer society? Whoever is the stronger one becomes the boss of the pod." Killer says, successfully distracting me. Curiosity in my eye light, I think about what killer said before freezing when I realized what he was saying. "𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒅." I growl at killer, going to swing him away only to stop when something strikes into the back of my skull.

Pain, it hurts. What is this? Why does this burn so much? What is with this disgusting positivity trying to effect me? I don't want this, I hate it, it hurts. Make it stop, Make It Stop... "𝑴𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷!" I Roar in anger and pain as whatever is affecting me starts to fade away as my negative emotions diminish and my conscious starts to fade away into darkness.
________________________________________

Have a lovely day and night!

I updated, it took awhile but I did it.

Thank goodness, I always read the chapter over twice for any mistakes before publishing it or I would've looked like a fool right now.

Info:

Killer now sees nightmare as his boss.

Killer is stubborn.

Sci actually had the 'guts' to shoot a missile at nightmare!

Sci has survived!

I wonder who struck nightmare in the back of the skull? Was it dream or perhaps someone else?

Positivity hurts badly especially to someone in a berserk state.