The Secret Entrance

(??? POV)

"Strange, what's a winged-skeleton doing all the way over here?" I questioned to myself and to my brother, grim. "Maybe he's lost?" Grim suggested as he looked at the winged skeleton. 'It's been awhile since I've seen a winged.' I thought as I tilted my skull at the other who was flying further away, not noticing me and my brother's existence. "Hey grim, how about we say hello to the lost bird?" I suggested as I looked over at my brother who's face lit up at the suggestion.

"That sounds fun." Grim responded as he grinned in enthusiasm at the possibility of making a new friend. "Then let's hurry before he goes to far. Plus, the scents of those two Levi's are getting nearer." I said before diving deeper into the water, grim following after. In no time, we managed to catch up and then with a nod towards each other, grim waited behind as I made the first move. Swimming rapidly upwards, I then use as much force as I can into my tail before leaping out of the water and splashing the other party with a ball of water before diving back in to safety.

Startled from the sudden surprise, the winged skeleton glares at where he saw my tail disappear while muttering something. Turning around, the winged one goes to fly off again until I nod at grim and he leaps out of the water, splashing the other with less force than me. Getting soaked with sea water again, the winged turns around with a furious look while I pop my head out of the water with a grin. The other party, looking like they were about to curse at me.

Popping up beside me, grim waved at the other with a happy smile causing the winged one to scrunch his face up in confusion at our actions.

(Swad POV)

Staring down at the two mer's below. I can't help but look at them in confusion when one of them wave at me like if soaking me with sea water didn't just happen. 'Maybe this is the way mer's say hello? If so then does that mean my love will also do that? Ah wait, my love is a leviathan not a mere mer.' I thought as I watched the two mer's swimming in a circle around where i was hovering. 'wait- that squid leviathan tried to eat me, is that the way leviathans say hello? I hope not.' While I was lost in thought, another ball of water albeit smaller than the last, came hurling at me.

'I'll find out what these troublesome mer want and then go back to searching for my love.' I decided as I flew down closer to the two orca mer's, the two looking at me in surprise before they swam closer with a look of interest...

(Meanwhile-)

(Kaipo POV)

"Bubbles, did you find anything?" I asked as I turned my skull towards bubbles who was eating seaweed without a care in the world. "Right..good for you bubbles." I said as I patted bubble's skull before looking around once more. Touching some coral, I try to find some hidden mechanism but found none, no matter where I looked I couldn't find anything. Sighing, I could only hope that one of the others found at least a hint to the entrance.

As I thought that, I decided to head back before stopping when a growl comes from my stomach. Face slightly flushing in embarrassment, I look around and sigh in relief knowing no one heard that. That is until I met eye to eye with bubbles who was staring at me with seaweed still in his mouth. "D-don't look at me like that." I stammered out in embarrassment as my skull turned a shade pinker.

'I'll just find something to eat as I head back.' I decided as I swam back towards the meeting location, bubbles following after as I kept an eye out for any prey.

(Meanwhile With Blot-)

(Blot POV)

'Is it under here?' I wondered as I looked under yet another sea shell, only to find nothing. 'Maybe here?' I guessed as I looked through some seaweed. "Okay, not here. Then where?" I questioned aloud to no one at all. 'This is harder than I thought.' Sighing, I sit down against a smooth stone before jolting back up when the stone sinked under my weight, a click sounding out after and then a short rumble, the surroundings slightly shaking. Looking at the smooth stone, I notice that it has a tiny strange symbol on it. The symbol was that of a mer tail.

Tilting my skull in confusion, I look around and quickly spot a huge hole I hadn't seen before. Poking my skull over the hole, I look down to see that the inside looked like a glass tube that led to who knows where. Eye lights lighting up, I almost swim in due to curiosity before stopping. 'i should tell nightmare first.' I thought, glancing at the tunnel with a reluctant look before turning tail and swimming back to where nightmare said to meet.

(Nightmare POV)

As I was searching for any clue that could lead me to the entrance of the lab, an unfamiliar scent hit me. It wasn't too close nor was it too far. And from the smell of it, there were two and one smelled like a mer while the other, a leviathan. Eye light slitting at the thought of another leviathan nearing towards me and my group. A frown etches onto my face before I decide to ignore the other party for now and instead focus on searching.

Disappointingly, I couldn't find even a hint of anything like a secret lever, a pressure plate, or button. Deciding to head back to the meeting spot, I could only hope the others had better news than me. Tentacles swaying, I head back while capturing a couple of crabs on the way.

(Some time later-)

(Nightmare POV)

By the time I made it to the meeting spot, I noticed the others weren't back yet so continued to eat more crabs until a certain rainbow almost rammed into me. Dodging to the side, blot goes crashing into some coral. Immediately launching back up, blot turns back to me and was about to speak until he saw my crab food. Narrowing my eye light at blot, I use my tentacles to bring my crabs closer to me. "Can I have-" blot started before I cut him off. "No." "But why? I did something good! Shouldn't I be getting a reward?" Blot whined as he stares at the crabs.

"Aɴd wнαт eхαcтly dιd yoυ do тнαт deѕerveѕ α rewαrd?" I asked before turning to my left to see kaipo emerge from some seaweed with a look of disappointment. "I found the secret entrance!" Blot proclaimed proudly while I snap my skull towards him, kaipo doing the same. "Are yoυ ѕerιoυѕ?" I asked as kaipo swam closer to also hear. "Of course I'm serious! I found it when I sat on this random smooth stone. Oh, It also had a tiny symbol of a tail on it." Blot explained as he then reached for a crab.

"Yoυ вeттer ѕнow υѕ αғтer тнe вoтн oғ yoυ нαve αтe yoυr ғιll." I said as kaipo's eye lights brightened when I passed him a few crabs. Nodding his skull in confirmation, blot continues to stuff himself with the crabs I hunted while bubbles ate some seaweed nearby...
____________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Blot has found the entrance! Congratulations to those who guessed correctly.

Nightmare feels slight disbelief that blot found the secret entrance.

Kaipo failed to find any prey on the way so was delighted when nightmare gave him some of his food.

Bubbles is chasing a tiny fish who disturbed it from eating seaweed.