Turtle and Trouble

(Nightmare POV)

"Bloт, ғor тнe love oғ тнe ѕeveɴ ѕeαѕ- Leт ɢo!" I say as I try to pry a protective Blot off of me. "No! It's gonna get you if I let go of you." Blot said defiantly while glaring at the one in question. "...Bloт, ιт'ѕ jυѕт α ѕeα тυrтle." I say while letting out a sigh, staring at Blot with a exasperated look. "Sea turtle or not, it may bite you. You never know." Blot said seriously while staring at the turtle that was just eating some seaweed, not even looking at us. "Bloт, I cαɴ proтecт мyѕelғ jυѕт ғιɴe." I say while doing another attempt to pry Blot off only to fail as his tentacles wrapped around me.

"We cαɴ jυѕт ѕwιм over ιт." I suggest and mentally let out a sigh of relief when Blot's gaze brightens and then next thing y'know he's dragging me to follow him over the turtle. "Great idea!, Now it's only a matter of time until we make it to our secret base!" Blot say's excitedly as we swim over the turtle. Not speaking, I just nod in agreement and follow him to our 'secret' base that was really just a cave that we found three days ago and was currently taking refuge in.

Spotting the cave, Blot excitedly swims in while dragging me along. Rolling my eye light at Blot's enthusiasm, I immediately swim away when blot let's go of my hand and head towards my resting spot that was away from Blot's and laid down. And right when I shut my eye socket to sleep, I was interrupted by the feeling of a certain someone's tentacle smacking me in the face. "Sorry-" Blot said but before he could say more I slightly opened my eye socket and could feel my tentacles twitch in slight annoyance at being bothered. I valued my sleeping time and did not like being interrupted since it would put me in a foul mood and yet knowing that, Blot somehow already found a way to irritate me.

Slightly glaring at Blot, I let out a tiny warning growl before shutting my eye socket only to feel something warm lay against one of my tentacles. Cracking back open my eye socket, I can see Blot laying against one of my tentacles while hesitantly pulling it close like if he was gonna hug it but didn't know if he should or not. Sighing, I wrap one of my tentacles around Blot before closing my eye socket shut. As I started to doze off, I could sense Blot's happiness radiating off him and could feel as he cuddled with my tentacle like a teddy bear.

A small corner of my mouth perked up and I could feel a tiny smile rising up but I quickly pushed it down as a image of dream crossed my mind. 'Just four more days and we'll meet again dream. That I can promise you.' I thought before sleep took over me.

(Meanwhile with dream-)

(Dream POV)

"Wait- Aqua! Slow down or else your gonna-" I yell only to wince when i see aqua, my dolphin mer friend, crash straight into our tank at full force. "Crash..." I finish and quickly swim up to aqua and immediately go to heal him only to be stopped. "I'm fine dream. Plus, a little bruise like this won't stop me!" Aqua said confidently with a smile on his face, his tail swishing back and forth energetically. "Are you sure?" I ask in concern and let aqua go when he nods in confirmation before swimming away from me and to another part of the tank where cocoa, our jellyfish mer friend was sleeping.

"Cocoa, guess what? I..." And as aqua talked with cocoa who seemed to be confused at first since he just woke up, I chose to go to another corner of our tank where there was a bunch of sea weed. Laying in the grass of sea weed, I curl up and shut my eye sockets close. 'i miss nighty' I thought, as I could feel my magic trying to reach out to the bond that was weakening as time passed. 'i wanna be with him, having friends is nice but...I want my brother back. I- I want nightmare back.' I thought as tears started to form, a quiet sob escaping me as my body slightly shook in sadness. "Please come back soon, brother." I quietly pleaded to no one at all before sleep started to take over.

(Nightmare POV)

'Brother...' I jolted up as I heard a voice, a familiar voice. "Dreαм?" I yelled and immediately looked around only to see the somewhat empty cave that had only me and a currently sleeping Blot who had a carefree look on his face.  'There's no way, I definitely heard dream didn't I? Am I finally going crazy?' I thought as I looked around one more time before laying back down, a determined look crossing over my face as I stare out at the opening of the cave. "Doɴ'т worry dreαм, I'll ғιɴd yoυ. No мαттer тнe coѕт." I say while a serious glint showed in my eye light as my tentacles curled tightly which caused a small whimper to escape Blot who accidentally became a stress toy.

'Sorry' I mentally apologize as I loosen my hold and watch as Blot's relaxed expression takes over again and he's sleeping peacefully once more. 'i wonder what you're dreaming about that's having you look so carefree.' I wondered before closing my eye socket shut, and for a few minutes sleep didn't arrive but when it did...I wish I didn't fall asleep at all.

(Meanwhile-)

(Swad POV)

"Time to find my prize~" I said happily as I looked over the vast ocean that laid before me. "Be back as soon as possible and make sure to call for help if you are-" my dear caretaker said only to be cut off by me waving her off. "Yes yes, I know. No need to tell me twice." I say as I open my wings to stretch them. "I know but-" they start only to go quiet when I send a glare their way. "You're always telling me what to do, how about you listen to me for once and shut up?~" I say in a sickening sweet tone and smile when I see that they finally gave up.

'Now that they're done bothering me-' I thought as I dove off the cliff I was standing on. 'It's time to find my future love' grinning, I spread my wings and soar over the ocean with a look of glee. Enjoying the feel of the air brushing past me and the smell of the ocean. Let's see how long it will take for the seeker to find the hider...
______________________________________________

Have a good day and night!

Info:

Swad is now searching for nightmare.

Blot is currently dreaming of some... interesting things.

Aqua wants to see if he could break the glass tank just for fun.

Cocoa is confused but is nodding and saying 'uh huh' as aqua speaks about things his mind is still trying to process.

Killer is currently shrieking in pain because a scientist just poked him with a needle.

Era is currently snarling at a scientist who's doing a check up on killer.

The others are currently glaring at the scientists since they know they're gonna be next to have a check up.

Nightmare is currently being used as a bed and teddy bear for Blot who's cuddling one of his tentacles.

Nightmare feels like he's gonna have to deal with a nuisance soon.