Chapter 23: End of Ends

SLENDA POV

"Im going to save you. I promise." And with that he disappeared. That exact moment has been on replay in my head since he left. Halloween is tomorrow and still there was no sign of him. We weren't worried because we knew he was ok and that he would be here. We were worried because of how angry he looked when he disappeared.

Everyone knew full well that he wasn't mad at us or even the enemy. He was mad at the world. The universe even. We hadn't a clue why but didn't question it. We didn't have time for that. The girls have been training nonstop since Y/N left without much words to each other, even at the table when we eat there was hardly any conversation.

I sigh as I stand from my desk sending a mental message to meet in the dining room. I walk in to see all the girls already sitting and ready. I take a deep breath before asking for the daily update. "Status." I say simply.

"I improved on speed and reflexes." Jess says. Others simply nod to agree. "I have better control over my power." Benny says, earning nods from the more supernatural bunch. I also nod to this because the author cant think of any words. The others state what they are improving on and the 'meeting' was adjourned.

As they got up to leave I teleported back to my office to look at the computer sat on my desk. "Come on where are you." I say in a low tone as I look at the heat map on the screen, looking for traces of anything out of the ordinary. Whether it be the enemy or, hopefully, Y/N.

Nothing showed up. Still nothing. After weeks theres no sign of either of them. Oh well, he said he'll be here. I just hope he keeps his promise. I better get prepared myself. I sit and meditate for what seems like hours in order to widen my experience with my powers. Thinking of new attacks as well as defenses for not only me but everyone.

>>A FEW HOURS LATER<<

I finish up and send mental images to the others so they can practice all the new moves I thought of for them. I get an influx of mental thank yous before I go to make lunch. I took my time, allowing the others to train more, before eventually they start filing into the dining room. As they take there seats and give their appreciation for the food I sit as well so we can eat.

Silence consumed the room besides the occasional clink of silverware on a plate as we ate. I didn't mind as it wasn't an awkward silence, just silent. "I miss him." Sally says out loud. Everyone voices there agreement in a mix of "Yeah, me too." and hums or nods.

"As if you can miss anything Jess." Angrily states Jane. When Y/N left the two began to argue all over again, blaming each other to be the reason he left in the first place. "Girls." I sigh, "Not now." Jane looks at me and nods while Jess just looks at Jane before getting a smirk.

"You know, I do miss his dick." She says slyly. Everyone spat out whatever food or drink they had been chewing or drinking. "WHAT?!" We all yelled, yes, including me. Jess giggles, "Yeah, we fucked." She states simply before going back to her food.

Or tried to. She was pulled from her seat by at least 6 women, all shooting questions like "When?" "How was it?" "Without me??" The last one obviously being Benny. Jess regained her composure before sitting back up straight shoving them off of her.

"The day he fought Chad and got suspended. It was amazing. Yes." Jess answered in order. "How big was it?" Everyone froze and looked over at me. "S-Slenda?" They said shocked I was even participating in the conversation. "What? Im a woman too you know." I say with a huff as I crossed my arms and looked away. 

"L-like 9.5?" Jess whispers suddenly embarrassed for some reason. "Huhh?! Can they even get that big?" Several shouts ran out. I went red. "Oh my." I state simply.