Chapter 15: Hell

Well it does feel nice to be back in my own bed, by myself, for a change. Though I do miss the warmth. Just a little. Ok anyways back on track.

I woke up about an hour ago and things are decently calm. Considering most of the girls started going on "missions" again. But other than that this week has been a shit show. Slenda had to rearrange and expand the whole fucking mansion because Zaliga and the others decided to move in.

And of course, as luck would have it, Vailly got the room next to me. Great right? Well, yeah but no at the same time. She can be a handful when she tries to get a handful, if you catch my drift. Sorry, that wasn't funny.

Anyway, time to get up and actually do something, ugh. I got up and put on random shirt while wearing shorts and left my room. I made my way to the loving room and saw the two small ones of the house on the couch watching Frozen 2. (Decent movie btw.) I decided to sit in the middle of them and watch it with them.

What? It's my lazy day. As I sat down the two of them cuddled up to each side of me without taking their eyes off the screen. I chuckle slightly as I watch with them.

After the movie was over I put the girls in their beds because they fell asleep shortly after I sat down. After that I made my way to the gym to begin working out again after some time. I start with a warm up and then hit the hardcore shit, yeah thats right, I can do 11 pushups and only cry for 5 minutes. Just kidding, I also start working on controlling my powers and my demon form as I call it.

>>4 HOURS LATER<<

Thank you spongebob voice guy. I am currently taking a shower after the intense strain on my body from working out and controlling my powers. I'm super fucking sore so the hot water helps a lot. Showers are also where I spend my time thinking.

After a little bit I get out and start walking around in shorts. Pretty soon I find my way to my room. I start thinking of how to pass the time and got an idea. I think of what I want to summon with my shadows and make it form in my hands.

 I think of what I want to summon with my shadows and make it form in my hands

"Fucking nice!" I say in excitement. I strum it a few times before deciding on what to play. "Oh, I know." I say before beginning.

(Listen if you want. I thinks it's a good song so yeah!)

After I finish I hear clapping and turn my head to my door that was wide open and see EVERYONE standing there. "I-uh-I-I-" I didn't even finish as I teleport away with a blush running across my cheeks.

I pop up in the kitchen and look at the time, 6:37pm. Huh, I guess I'll start dinner. I raid the fridge and cupboards to find what to make. I chose spaghetti and meatballs. Jackie gets kidney balls, I guess thats a thing now. Hopefully everyone else likes it. I tell Slenda through her mind link that I'm starting dinner, she thanks me and everyone goes about their own thing.