Chapter 11: There's More

Y/N POV

"Hello ladies, the names Y/N. I like video games, reading, cooking, and living with Slenda and the others." I say as I look at them. Slenda just goes red in the face. Weird. "Wait, live here? Why the hell does a boy live here Slenda?" Asks the hammer girl. "Introduction first, explanation later." Slenda says simply.

They nod before hammer girl starts talking, "My name is Zero, but call me Alice. I like my hammer, reading, killing, and eating." She says. I nod and smile at her. "Hey cutie. Im Liu, but you can call me yours. I like hot guys like you," she says with a wink, "killing, stalking, and flirting~." She finishes with a weird tone.

I nod slowly and gulp. "Im Lucille, call me Lulu. I like stealing eyes, killing, and stalking my prey." Says the eyeless girl. I nod and smile at her. She blushes slightly. "H-hi mister. Im Lazari. I like playing with Sally, hanging out with Jackie, and drawing." Said the child. I smiled at her. "I am Judge Angels. Call me Angel. I like my sword, judging people, and training." Says sword girl.

I nod to her before something comes to mind, "Oh hey Angel, you think you can train me how to use a sword? I just recently got one." I ask her. She nods and I thank her before meeting the next person. "I am Helen, I like drawing, painting with blood, and stalking." Says the painted mask girl. I nod at her. "I am Nina The Killer, call me Nina. I like you. But I also like other things, such as copying my cousin, Jess." Says the pink stripe.

I chuckle and look at the next person. "I am KageKao it's nice to meet you Y/N-san. I like Ramen, Wine, darkness, and killing." Says the half n half mask girl. I say hello and nice to meet you to them until I asked a question. "So how come I haven't seen or met you until now?" I ask. "We were on a mission for a long time." Says Lazari. I nod and smile at her. She giggles before running off to find Sally I'm guessing.

"S-sorry for attacking you." Says Alice slightly sad while looking down at the floor. I walk over and lift my hand. She flinches a little as I proceed to lower my hand. But then I hold her chin and make her look at me. "Its fine, don't worry about it." I say with a smile. She turns red and nods before covering her face. That was weird.

Welp I better get going. As I stood up to go to the kitchen to make dinner I felt a hand on mine stopping me. I look back to see Nina. "May I help you?" I ask nicely. "Where are you going stud?" She asks as she continues to hold my hand. "Im gonna go make dinner." I say before I continue to walk. "Oh no you don't, I'm making dinner tonight." Slenda says as she holds me back with a tentacle.

I sigh at this. "Slenda I told you it's fine, I can make dinner." I say trying to convince her. "Nope, you help around too much as is. Why don't you go train some more." She says standing her ground. "Fine but I'm doing the dishes and I'm NOT taking no for an answer." I sigh. As I begin my walk to the gym I notice the remaining 7 girls in the living room.

"Hey, where are you going?" Asks Liu. "Im gonna go train," I answer, "why you wanna tag along?" I chuckle. "Sure why not. I wanna see what the newest member of the family has to offer." Says Angel. I nod and continue to walk to the gym with Alice, KageKao, Liu, Angel, Helen, Nina, and Lulu all following me.

After finishing off my workout for strength and speed I move onto sword training with Angel who kindly offered it. As we were training she suddenly said to not hold back and so we duked it out. I received multiple cuts and couldn't lay a single hit. About an hour later Slenda called us for dinner.

"Holy shit what happened to you." Jess says as I sat down at the table. "We were training his sword skills." Says Angel. Everyone then looked at me as I nodded. "Oh yea, Sally did you introduce the Flayer to Lazari?" I asked all of a sudden confusing the newcomers. "No, he disappeared earlier when I was playing with him." Sally said with a sad tone. "Its a he now? When was that decided?" I ask her.