Chapter 9: Power- Pt. 1

Y/N POV

Today was the day. I would finally learn about my powers and start my training. Who knows how long it will take for me to master everything. Lets hope not too long. That would kind of suck. A lot.

We were currently eating breakfast, which I made. "Once again you have out done yourself Y/N." Says Slenda as she takes another bite of her eggs. "Thanks, I'm glad you all like it." I say with a slight blush. The girls nod and giggle. "Big brother Y/N is even better than mommy Slenda!" Sally says out of the blue.

Everyone turns from me to Slenda to Sally expecting something to happen. "Is that right?" Slenda says with a dangerous chuckle. "Well how about we settle that with a competition? Whoever makes the better lunch wins." Slenda says as she continues to eat her food.

"Bring it on!" I say excitedly. All the girls gulp fearfully before going back to eating. Well, tried to eat as Benny continued at her futile attempt to get through to me. "So you can cook huh? Why don't we go to my room and you can show me what else you can do?" She whispers in my ear.

"Tempting, but I would hate to see you get hurt." I say in a low tone that sent shivers down her spine. "Oh and how could a sweet little thing like you hurt me?" She giggles in my ear. "Well you see," I start as I lean closer to her ear as I whisper, "'Little' isn't exactly how I would describe myself." I say.

However I think Benny couldn't take my playful banter as she gulped and almost fell back with a noticeable blush. I simply chuckled and went back to eating, failing to notice the confused looks aimed at me.

>>LUNCH TIME<<

"Your going down Y/N!" Yelled Slenda as she furiously stirred whatever was in the pot she was holding as I calmly made the food I was preparing. "In your dreams Slenda!" I yell back. We were currently laughing and making the food for everyone. "Done!" We both yelled at the same time after finishing the dish.

"Ladies first" I say as I motion for her to go ahead and serve the food. She blushed a little before muttering a thank you. "I made spaghetti." She said aloud before setting plates full of the pasta on the table in front of the girls at the table. After everyone was done they gave compliments and comments.

Now it was my turn. "I made Chicken Alfredo with a little twist." I say as I placed the plates in front of them. "Oh my god!" Screamed Jill after taking a bite. After they finished, which didn't take long at all, they asked what the twist was. "I cooked the noodles with the chicken and made the sauce separately and added a little bit of lemon flavor to the chicken." I say.

They stared at me wide eyed before huddling together. After like 5 minutes they decided the winner. "Slenda," they started but were cut off by her, "Yes! Eat that Y/N!" She screamed. "While your dish was good, Y/N is the winner." The girls finished before laughing at Slenda's face. "What!" She yelled.

"I mean just try it." Clockwork said before pushing what was left on her plate towards Slenda. With a sigh and a 'hmph' noise she sat down and took a bite.

Silence.

More silence.

Until suddenly she gulped down the rest of the dish. "I see why now and apologize for my behavior." Slenda said as she got up.

I chuckle a little, "It's alright Slenda, I'm sure your dish was good too. It's just that I used a little trick my mom taught me." I finish. In the corner of my eye I see Jess slouch down a little. I look at her and smile. She blushes slightly and turns away, is she ok?

"Anyways, if everyone will go to the gym, we will now be finding out about Y/N's powers." Slenda said suddenly before teleporting away. As we all cleaned up and went to the gym we saw Slenda setting up a little course of sorts. "Ok Y/N first we will be doing strength, please step over here." She says motioning to weights and punching bags and a machine that calculates my strength.

I nod and walk over. First I attempt to pick up the heaviest weight. No luck. I try to punch the punching bag bare handed but it just scrapes my hand. Next I try to calculate my strength by punching the machine. Only 147 Newtons of force. "Damnit." I say as I bandage my hand. "Ok Y/N now try it in your demon state." Says Slenda. I nod before trying to activate it.

And then try again.

And again.

"It's not working." I say simply, slight disappointment evident in my voice. "Try thinking about your parents." Says Jess quietly. I nod slowly and remember one certain event.

Age 4

We are going to the zoo today! Mommy said that it was a surprise but I knew already. Mommy always said I was smart. When we got there we ate lunch and then looked at all the animals. "Look Y/N! Its a wolf, your favorite animal!" Mommy says to me as I look at where she's pointing. My eyes sparkle as they widen. "Woah!" I whisper.

She giggles at me before we continue on. "Do you want some ice cream Y/N?" She asks me, already knowing my answer. "Yeah, ice cream!" I yell as we make it to the small cart that sold the delicious treats. "Which one do you want, sweetie?" She asks me. I point to the one I wanted (Your choice!).

As she goes to pay for it she fishes through her purse for quite a while. "Oh dear, I forgot some extra cash. Im sorry honey, we can get ice cream after we get some money at home is that ok?" She looks over to me slightly sad. "Oh, ok mommy." I say a little disappointed. As we start walking off a man walks up to us with the ice cream I wanted.

"Excuse me miss, is this the one he wanted?" He asks. My mom looks at him a little too much. "Yes it is." She says a little confused. "Here you go little guy." He says as he hands it to me. "Thank you mister, but I'm not little. Im already four." I say as I hold up 3 fingers proudly. He chuckles before he says his farewell as he starts to walk off.

"Wait, let me pay you back. Um, how about you walk around with us for a little bit..." My mom says as the man stops and turns. "The names Thomas, and I would love to." He says with a smile.

Flashback over

As I smile I begin to think about my power again. I feel the horns grow as my irises go white while my scleras go black. I also feel my teeth sharpen and I can tell I'm getting stronger. Once the feeling is finished I walk over to the heaviest weight again. I pick it up with one hand.

I walk over to the punching bag and swing at it as hard as I can, causing it to pretty much explode. I then go over to the machine, and with a battle cry let my fist fly towards it. 4,206.9 Newtons of force. As I power down into my normal state I turn to see everyone staring at me. Some even drooling, weird.

"So, whats next?" I say with a sly smile.

Bam! That just happened. Anyways next chapter will be the rest of the strength test and after that... is a mystery. Come back for more!!